Help me!

Options
I have a formal event in 12 days (March 3) and I found the perfect dress, but it's one size too small! I've looked all over the internet and I can't find a larger size because the dress has been discontinued. So how can I lose one dress size in 12 days? Is it possible?

Replies

• jestercolorado
    jestercolorado Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jog everyday, take steam baths, go on a liquid diet, I have friends that fast for days on end. I don't like fasting that long. STAY AWAY FROM CARBS!!! DRINK WATER ONLY. Get L-Arginine it burns fat away.
  • jestercolorado
    jestercolorado Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh and coffee is good to head off eating a lot. But enough of it can give you some dark circles under your eyes.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It's definitely posiible, but has more to do with manipulating water levels than true fatloss. During that first few days of my cuts, my pants size has been known to drop from a 34 to a 32. Total carb elimination has the most effect on this. Just make sure you keep water and electrolyte (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium) intake up to avoid dehydration. If you dehydrate, your body will start holding water to compensate, and you'll end up worse off than when you started.

Also expect most of the weight to come back as soon as carb intake is reinstated. The amount depends upon how strong if a caloric deficit you're in during the whole thing though.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Losing water weight should do it. I have to have regular colonoscopies which involve eating a low residue diet for 3 days and drinking only clear fluids for 24 hours as well as taking a preparation that cleans you out. Not suggesting anything as drastic,obviously! But I always drop at least one dress size though it quickly goes back on afterwards.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    RFL by Lyle McDonald.
  • JB035
    JB035 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can hit a fruit and veggie diet.