Protein Shake Suggestions?

Options
Looking to replace a meal with a protein shake. Any suggestions on which to try?

Replies

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I like to buy unflavored protein powder and get creative.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Make your own shake. Add Whey protein, spinach, banana, strawberry or any other of your choice, almond butter etc. You would need a blender to mix them to a shake.
  • thekym45
    thekym45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Premier Protein has been the best as it has a lot of vitamins and minerals in addition to 30grams of protein and only being 160 cals
  • roycruse73
    roycruse73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I use this for breakfast every weekday https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-diet-whey/10530657.html

I make it with either water or an almond and coconut milk
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know a good one as well. There are so many out there I just have no clue.
  • treehuggin
    treehuggin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Syntrax Nectar has the best numbers I've seen...each scoop is 100 cal, no carbs, no fat, no sugar, and 23g protein. They have a lot of good flavors too...my fave is cappuccino, and I like that it can be done in my blender bottle. The fuzzy navel is yummy too, but is best mixed in a blender. It's not cheap, but they have a sample pack if you want to try it out.
  • Desertcolt07
    Desertcolt07 Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    anm01290 wrote: »
    Looking to replace a meal with a protein shake. Any suggestions on which to try?

i have a breakfast shake with naked whey isolate, big banana, low fat unsweetened yogurt, half a cup of oats and low fat milk. keeps me satisfied till about lunchtime ate about 500 cal and 50g of protein
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    If you want to replace a meal with it your going to want one with added minerals and vitamins or add fruits and veggies to a protein shake.

Muscle Milk, IdealShake and EAS AdvangtEdge are examples that have vitamins and protein. Mucsle Milk and EAS being the higher protein ones out of the 3.

I really like the taste of Level 1 (seriously it's become my all time favorite), but it is just protein. To make it a meal, I would add some veggies and/or fruit.
  • cherylhobby
    cherylhobby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use Herbalife and love it! You use 2 parts the formula 1 and the protein. Keeps me full and helps me lose weight. I also use their tea. Feel free to message me.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I use MRM Veggie Protein Vanilla. It's sweetened with stevia, and tastes a bit like baby rice cereal. Protein sources are Pea, Brown Rice and Hemp. It also contains antioxidants, digestive enzymes and fiber.

VitaCost website sells it at a discount.