Don't Give up! It takes time..

Options
Hey everyone
My name is Jeremy. This time last year I decided enough was enough and I needed to change my unhealthy lifestyle. It was my New Years resolution to loose some weight. I started off at a weight of 245 lbs. my daily routine was having a can of coke, eating fast food once a day with no exercise!

It was hard to change my routine. And it took a really long time for me to overcome my cravings! I began to go to the gym once a day for atleast an hour doing cardio! stopped drinking pop and cut out fast food.

It was discouraging at first. I lost 10 lbs within the first month as that was all water weight and than it took a while to get the rest off. It takes time to see results. And I wasn't the first person to notice a change. People in my class noticed before I did!

It's hard work! But it's worth it not only when you feel good but also have more confidence with yourself!
I lost 70lbs since last year and don't plan to gain any of it back. Don't think of it as Dieting. Think of it as your lifestyle change.!

4o9npt1rwb7h.jpg
01n3pvnbajjd.png

Replies

• dannmorris
    dannmorris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Great job!!
  • HopeTracker
    HopeTracker Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    you go you!
  • Pamela2234mfp
    Pamela2234mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting..... I am going to keep saying Don't Give Up... over and over......
  • TamiM8
    TamiM8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love reading great posts like yours. Thanks for the motivation
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! The setting of goals Never ends once it begins! What's the next step in your journey? :-)
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! You must be feeling such a better kind of energy fueling your body in a healthier manner! Bravo!!!
  • mstbyl
    mstbyl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job & staying the course... it does take time, patience and having confidence in the process. Folks like yourself who have these success are very inspiring to others seeking the same path.. and the notion of "time" is the biggest one to accept.. Congrats !
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done! Very inspiring to see the change and success!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!! I need to up my game. I only have to lose about 25 lbs (MAX) but it seems like even with changes, nothing happens...but I will push on.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look amazing and so healthy!
    I'm 39lbs down and hit a healthy BMI this morning. 15-20lbs to go!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    amazing, good work!
  • Anvi2017
    Anvi2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed to hear. It takes time. Thank you and congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!