I need help

I have been on the paleo diet for over a month and have lost 13 pounds. The past week I have been off the wagon. My family at home quit doing the diet and it hs been really hard. I do good during the day but dinner and evenings are bad. ANy recommendations?

Replies

• ratchd
    ratchd Posts: 2 Member
    I'm with you girl. Just went on vacation and drank/ate my self silly. Can we motivate each other??
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    1st - congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome. Do you do well during the day because your away from your family? I think if having your family around is setting back your weight loss, you should probably kick them out. Kidding! So, I'm also in the same boat with my family. I'm the only one dieting and trying to minimize carbs whereas it's a free for all for everybody else. I think planning ahead will help you resist temptation. I usually meal prep my dinners and eat something different with the fam or I eat my dinner beforehand and then just eat a very little portion of what they're having. Sometimes if I know it's gonna be a good meal, I'll go light through the day and eat the full dinner. I'll also just make my healthy dinners for everyone and they have to suck it up :smile: