Boob job

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    93u52ke0mqdg.jpg

I prefer natural and still having normal sensation. That and with my luck, this would happen.

I'd still motorboat. I have seen some yucky boob jobs gone wrong pictures though in my boob surfing days....

Well... I would still motorboat too but I just don't want mine to look like that!

:D there should be a super awesome option for post like this. ^^^
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    If you're looking for pros and cons then I would suggest sites that cater to that thing. I doubt you're going to get much in that way on here

If your looking for say a male opinion, if we like them? answer is it depends. I personally don't, I don't think that it matters and I don't think they look good. (saying that, I am enjoying the Mrs's bigger lady mountains. But I suspect that's because it's different from the norm)

If you're doing it to feel better about yourself then make sure that it's not obscuring a more deep-seated issue. Otherwise you'll be just as sad but this time you'll be out a bunch of monies.

Anywho, if it's something you really want to do then go for it. Hope it works out for the best
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    benjaminhk wrote: »
    I think you should get three of them just to be different.

No I won't! Maybe you should!
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    I do actually think you would get more realistic feedback from friends and family (since you already have your boyfriends opinion. If you don't have those people I guess coworkers would be a safe second choice. I think that someone who comes on the internet asking strangers who don't even know what you look like if you should get a boob job is a bit murky...... you did not ask about side effects or anything of the sort in the first post.....you just asked if you should buy some new feedbags....
  • nomorepuke
    newmeadow wrote: »
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.
    Thanks for your judgement!

Depends. Do you really have to work for a living or is working optional? LOL!

I'm an outstanding tax paying citizen. So in your mind, people who have plastic surgeries don't have to work for a living?
    I don't think you would say something like this on to my face. Nice try tho!
  • mellyo77
    Actually you said a "couple of fake boobs" - not a set - so I think you should do as someone else suggested and get 3
  • nomorepuke
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.

You would rather get strange advice from the internet than the people in your life that you trust and love.

You realize they would find out eventually right?

My family is super conservative. I know they're not gonna be happy with plastic surgery.
  • nomorepuke wrote: »

You would rather get strange advice from the internet than the people in your life that you trust and love.

My family is super conservative. I know they're not gonna be happy with plastic surgery.

get a job as a stripper...then you'll feel comfortable asking coworkers.
  • nomorepuke
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    If you're looking for pros and cons then I would suggest sites that cater to that thing. I doubt you're going to get much in that way on here

If your looking for say a male opinion, if we like them? answer is it depends. I personally don't, I don't think that it matters and I don't think they look good. (saying that, I am enjoying the Mrs's bigger lady mountains. But I suspect that's because it's different from the norm)

If you're doing it to feel better about yourself then make sure that it's not obscuring a more deep-seated issue. Otherwise you'll be just as sad but this time you'll be out a bunch of monies.

Anywho, if it's something you really want to do then go for it. Hope it works out for the best

Thanks for the first civil answer and I appreciate your honest opinion.
  • nomorepuke

Well, my parents paid a lot of money for my college education. No matter what happens, I don't have to entertain people with my nude body for a living. Thanks for your advice.
  • nomorepuke
    mellyo77 wrote: »
    Actually you said a "couple of fake boobs" - not a set - so I think you should do as someone else suggested and get 3

I said a couple of fake bewbs because I thought it sounded funny. If you have no sense of humor. Then I don't have to explain it to you.
  • mellyo77

I said a couple of fake bewbs because I thought it sounded funny. If you have no sense of humor. Then I don't have to explain it to you.

You got me, thanks for breaking it down. I am seriously lacking in a sense of humor...even a couple
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    My friend has had a boob job. The first set shifted and she became very ill. She woke up one morning and could hardly move due to pain and fever; the one side shifted center. She had to have them removed and replaced. According to her, it's advised to replace them every 15-20 years. If she follows this, she'd have forked out money for three procedures in less than 15 years due to the first set shifting.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Thinking about getting a couple of fake boobs. My boyfriend thinks I'm silly. What do you think?

Let's start with why do you want one?

I don't have small ones but I feel like I would feel better about myself. I don't know.

I'd you 'don't know' then you shouldn't do it... IMO anyway
  • nomorepuke wrote: »

Well, my parents paid a lot of money for my college education. No matter what happens, I don't have to entertain people with my nude body for a living. Thanks for your advice.

sorry, just trying to be a problem solver. not a good one, but one nonetheless.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

You can't ask your friends about boobs jobs. Why not? That's quite sad.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    OP how old are you?
  • PL4TNM
    PL4TNM Posts: 85 Member

You got me, thanks for breaking it down. I am seriously lacking in a sense of humor...even a couple

At minimum go for a couple, one would just wouldn't look right.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    I've thought about getting some boobs surgically implanted after losing the weight. I was a 32A before gaining and didn't have an issue with my tiny boobs back then, but I didn't know any different. At my highest weight A guy fell off his bike while staring at my huge knockers in a low cut shirt. I wonder if I'll miss making that kind of impression or if I'll enjoy not needing a $50 boulder holder to run. My cousin was as flat as me and bought some boobs about 15 years ago. Three kids later and they still look great on her. At this point I'm thinking if I end up with floppy pancakes I may get a lift, implants, whole deal. If I end up with normal looking for late 30's tiny boobies I'll just leave them alone and hope VS still makes that add 2 cup sizes bra I used to love.