Boob job

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I saw an episode of naked and afraid where the woman had to go home early because her boob ruptured. It ruined that episode for me.
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I saw an episode of naked and afraid where the woman had to go home early because her boob ruptured. It ruined that episode for me.

Did it ruin fake boobs for you too ? I saw that episode ....sadness

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    mellyo77 wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Did it ruin fake boobs for you too ? I saw that episode ....sadness

Na it didn't ruin boobs at all. I had to just look at the guy for the rest of the episode though
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    If you want to do it, do it. But you should be sure it's for you alone or it's something you'll regret. There's recover time to look at. If you're a serious lifter, it's time away from lifting. Plus you'll have to buy a new wardrobe and new bras. Really fun but pretty expensive.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I prefer natural regardless of size...actually, I'm not a fan of overly large breasts.

Same here.

Small is just fine.

The only turn off would be saggy......

Well, saggy: anything
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    160ybfa.gif
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    too late into this one for a TTIWWOP?
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.
    Thanks for your judgement!

You would rather get strange advice from the internet than the people in your life that you trust and love.

You realize they would find out eventually right?

My family is super conservative. I know they're not gonna be happy with plastic surgery.
    Jesus never said he is against boob jobs. He's gonnabe unhappy if you are a home wrecker or rob from the elderly.

You can be a devout christian and still be DDDevout.

Are you from Texas? Some of my family lives there and they seem to be really into plastic surgery, flaunting wealth, and Jesus. Always struck me as an odd combo.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.

You would rather get strange advice from the internet than the people in your life that you trust and love.

My family is super conservative. I know they're not gonna be happy with plastic surgery.
    Jesus never said he is against boob jobs. He's gonnabe unhappy if you are a home wrecker or rob from the elderly.

Are you from Texas? Some of my family lives there and they seem to be really into plastic surgery, flaunting wealth, and Jesus. Always struck me as an odd combo.
    I'm offended. I just don't know what to tell you

#TRIGGERED
  • nomorepuke wrote: »

i'm from texas. my preference is no bolt-ons, i'm one of the poors, and jesus and i aren't on speaking terms.

so there.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited February 2017
    I went on a date with a boob job lady long time ago and I asked her if it will rupture if I bite it and jelly will flow all over my face.

For the second date, she texted me I was cute but weird. I was upset with myself because I had never worked on artificial tatas and never will. Door shut forever.

She came into my life again but I already was dating my wife. She visited my linked in profile a few times and then diappeared for good. Reminds me, I need to go facecreep her right now.

My opinion, OP, get it. Only because you want it.

Sooooo am I the only one kinda craving a jelly donut now?

I just walked into a Dunkin' Donuts and asked for a silicon-cinnamon donut...
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Personally if you have nice boobs I wouldn't risk it just get some chicken fillets for the odd night out you want uber cleavage, if its corrective then fair enough, and up to you to assess the risk. Just remember they'd need redoing, not everyone digs them (as is evident on this thread alone) and if they mess up the surgery they can look terrible. There is also health risks as they can mask cancer and general anesthetic is dangerous (or recovering from a botched job, faulty implants or your body doesn't take).

As others have said maybe speak to close friends and if your partner doesn't like the idea maybe explore it with him a bit more, it might be worth listening to him.

And as a final safety warning and I mean this genuinely, some people on the internet just want to watch the world burn, don't ask it for surgical advice. (although you were bound to get ripped a bit based on the framing of the initial question so don't be too upset at the jokes)
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Actually I've just realised OP your handle's "nomorepuke" maybe you should speak to your doctor if you're having negative feelings about your body.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I prefer natural regardless of size...actually, I'm not a fan of overly large breasts.

Same here.

Small is just fine.

The only turn off would be saggy......

Well, saggy: anything

Great thanks!
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Thinking about getting a couple of fake boobs. My boyfriend thinks I'm silly. What do you think?

Let's start with why do you want one?

I don't have small ones but I feel like I would feel better about myself. I don't know.

Probably not, if you get this wrecked when you don't like the replies.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member

Highest per capita boob job rate is in Utah. Go figure.