STRONGER-HIIT Workout-8 weeks

Options

Replies

• blakexx3
    blakexx3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hmm maybe I'll try and do something on my days off/lighter days if I'm feeling up to it then!

@ValleyHooper I'm sorry to hear about your hips. They definitely have quite a few exercises that are challenging with that.

And favorite exercises thus far:
    -Russian Twist
    - Ab breakdown
    -Walk outs
    -Renagade row
    -dragon push-ups
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, I do love the walkouts as well. I especially love the circular walkouts. Thanks for your feedback. I bet you will see a difference when you start week 2. I know I did. Think of how much stronger we will be by week 4, and then we will be getting ready to start a brand new workout series.

We've got this!!!
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Fire done! It's crazy how much improvement you see just in one week!
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    I know right!!! Great job. I have to do Fire still.
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Iron done!!! :) I cannot believe it's already week 3 for me.
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Iron down! I think this ones my least favorite of the exercises because I find it boring lol
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Soldier done! :)
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Just did Soldier... I know I am a day behind but I was in the car driving most of the day yesterday. I will do Refuel here in a little bit. I was surprised at how much I have improved on soldier. Woohoo!!!
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    @_missdarcy_ I thought it looked a little intimidating at first too, but they have great modifications. Also, every week you just get better and better. I have progressed so much. What once was difficult is now becoming much easier. I am in the 3rd week right now. I know you can do this. I printed out the schedule and put it on the wall where I always see it. I knock it out as soon as I can.

You've got this and welcome to STRONGER HIIT!!!
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Refuel done and felt so good!!!! I am ready for Friday's workout.... BRING IT!!!
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    For those of you who are doing this 8 week HIIT program how are you liking it so far? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Rest day tomorrow! :) Have a great weekend!
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Skipped refuel this week due to lack of time but I just went right into ignition yesterday and completed soldier today!! Even though soldier is the hardest, I think I enjoy it the most.

For anyone who's still on the fence about trying this, I would go for it!! It really is crazy the improvements in just a few weeks. Since starting this workout routine, I took measurements of me before and I just took measurements 2 weeks in - I lost an 1 in my waist, 2.5 inches in my hips, and an 1.5 inches in each thigh. I have been eating healthier too as I'm not craving things as much since starting this. Just thought I'd share some success so far :)
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    @_missdarcy_ I am so excited that you are willing to take this challenge. 1st week may be hard, but if you stick with it you will be amazed at how far you advance. :) I also love that the workouts always include modifications if you need them. I wish you the best with Fire tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.

@blaketoben you're doing great!!! Rock on!!!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Wow you people are crazy! That tires me out just thinking about it
  • blakexx3
    Options
    Fire done!! :)
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Hey, it's ok no worries... life happens. :) Today is a new day! Don't beat yourself up.. You've got this!!!