Maintenance weight range: 108-114 lbs

Average weight recorded from January: 109 lbs
    Average weight recorded from February: 109 lbs

Week of...
    6th March: 111.4 lbs
    13th March: 110.4 lbs
    20th March: 109.8 lbs
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Nothing new to report this week. Just good ol' maintenance.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    CoachJen71 wrote: »
    Name: Jen
    Total Weight lost:135+
    Time it took to lose: 2.5yrs
    How long in maintenance: I declared it at 140 last January, but that was too high for a petite lady. So not really in maintenance quite yet.
    Maintenance weight range: Would like to stay under 125 at morning weigh-in.
    Ongoing struggle: I still need to learn to trust my body cues, be content with eating just enough, and stop asking food to be more than just fuel. Life after work is just filled with getting steps and eating food to fill my evening. Really need to make peace with having fewer cals to work with. Contentment and an attitude of gratitude (and maybe a hobby) are the order of the day.

January avg weight: 126.8lbs
    February avg weight: 126.1lbs

Week of...
    6th March: 124.8lbs
    13th March: 125.2lbs
    20th March: 125.3lbs
    27th March:

Success of the week: Time change has thrown me for a real loop! Will give myself credit for at least attempting most of my workouts, if not totally killing them. LOL

Lol. I felt the same about this time change last week This first day or so always throws me off balance since it feels like I lost an extra hour of sleep.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Name: Irina
    Total Weight lost: 70 lbs
    Time it took to lose: about 10 months
    How long in maintenance: 3 months
    Maintenance weight range: 148- 153 lbs
    Average weight recorded from February: 152.2

Week of...
    6th March: 152.4 actual weight, 152.3 trend
    13th March: 151.6 actual weight, trend 151.8
    20th March: 150.2 actual weight, trend 150.8
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week had a good week, all on track, had time to ride my bike and went to play hockey. Got lots of things done around the house too over the weekend, so happy about that, cause there's just not enough hours in days and things get put off a lot.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Name: Sherry
    Total Weight lost: 41 pounds
    Time it took to lose: 2+ years
    How long in maintenance: Almost there...
    Maintenance weight range: 137-139
    Average weight recorded from February: 143

Week of...
    6th March: 140.9
    13th March: 140.8
    20th March: 141.7
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: I went out of town on business, and I tend to snack too much. I worry that I won't be able to find GF options when I don't have input into where we will be eating. Then, I had car trouble and I worried that hubs wouldn't be able to fix it. Then, it was hubs' birthday, so we went out to dinner. I had several struggles this week, but I'm back on track. I really only ate slightly above maintenance, although, if I hadn't tracked it, I would have thought I did much worse.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Name: Nikki
    Total weight lost: 30 pounds
    Time it took to lose: 2 years (maintenance was hard for me)
    How long in maintenance: 6 months
    Maintenance range: 140 - 145

Average weight recorded from January: 144.6
    Average weight recorded from February: 142.4

Week of...
    February 27: 141.6
    March 6: 143.0
    March 13: 144.0
    March 20: 144.4
    March 27:

Success/struggles of the week: This gluten thing is annoying me. Tried a gluten free pizza which didn't sit well at all, and gluten free pasta which was fine. Except both caused water retention, so I'm starting to think I should avoid all grains. I did see 142.4 this week, so not sweating this morning's number.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Name: Lori
    Total Weight lost: 150 (at lowest wt so far)
    Time it took to lose: 2 1/2 years
    How long in maintenance: 9/20/16 first day of weight within maint range
    Maintenance weight range: 150-155

Jan avg 154.3
    Feb avg 155.1

3/7 155.0
    3/13 156.2
    3/19 153.8

Success: today is my lowest weight since Feb 10 and back towards the middle of my maintenance range. Yay!
    I've identified that my biggest maintenance challenge is eating out. I'd relaxed my "eat only half" guideline & could see the effect. My eating at home is still the same as when I was losing. Not much room for error for me during maintenance.

@lorrpb , i try to follow smw rule when eating out, eat half and take the rest home. Although the restaurant we went to on Friday served me such a tiny portion, there wasn't much to split. I just left some corned beef for a doggy bag. But most of the time it works. Congratulations on your success!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    @nikkit321

I had this happen every time I ate GF pizza until I realized I was also lactose intolerant. Apparently, they're related, and the cheese was bothering me.

Also, there tends to be lot of cross contamination in pizza places.

Hope this helps.

Sherry
  • bradkyleeheller
    bradkyleeheller Posts: 18 Member

Name: Kylee
    Total Weight lost: 9kg
    Time it took to lose: 3 months
    How long in maintenance: 3 months
    Maintenance weight range: 57- 59 kg

Average weight recorded from January: 58.2 kg
    Average weight recorded from February: 57.4kg

Week of...
    6th March: 56.8kg
    13th March: 56.7kg
    20th March: 56.7kg
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Weighed 57kgs the last 3 mornings so I am happy with that. Still trying to find time to workout to build muscle again. Not really happening at the moment. The change in seasons has been really noticeable not likeing the shorter daylight hours (I don't walk on or after dusk due to local wildlife) it might be time to invest in a treadmill ready for winter time.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Name:Fidan
    Total Weight lost: 48kg
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: 10 months
    Maintenance weight range: 73.3kg and below
    Average weight recorded from March: 72.8kg
    Average weight recorded from February: 72.3kg

Week of...
    6th March: 72.1kg
    13th March: 72.3kg
    20th March: 72.6kg
    27th March:

I nearly forgot to update today...

Success/struggles of the week: success is that I got in 10k plus steps every day of the week. Yaaaay. However, I need to sort out my eating pronto.
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    Name: Stephen
    Total Weight lost: 77 pounds (2016)
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: Since January 1
    Maintenance weight range: 182.5-187.5 pounds
    Average weight recorded from February: 182.8 pounds

Week of...
    6th March: 182.0 (trendweight.com)
    13th March: 181.9 (trendweight.com)
    20th March: 182.2 (trendweight.com)
    27th March:

Success/struggles of the week: Continuing to happily maintain; thinking about adjusting the range down to 180-185 pounds--I like the idea of being in the low 180s, for some reason....
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Holding steady at 115. Bounced up a bit, then came back down. Averaged 114 January and February. Gained the pound this month, but am still a couple pounds underweight so no problem here.

Sorry, @stephenearllucas what is trendweight?
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    mk2fit wrote: »
    Holding steady at 115. Bounced up a bit, then came back down. Averaged 114 January and February. Gained the pound this month, but am still a couple pounds underweight so no problem here.

Sorry, @stephenearllucas what is trendweight?

Here you go: https://trendweight.com/

It's a website that takes your daily weight and mathematically smoothes out the normal daily fluctuations so that you get a more accurate trend of actual body weight (i.e., it evens out water weight and other fluctuations that sometimes obscure our true weight trends).

I have my trendweight.com account linked to my FitBit account, so it automatically grabs my daily weigh-in data and does the trending calculations.

Hope that helps!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Name: Jen
    Total Weight lost:135+
    Time it took to lose: 2.5yrs
    How long in maintenance: I declared it at 140 last January, but that was too high for a petite lady. So not really in maintenance quite yet.
    Maintenance weight range: Would like to stay under 125 at morning weigh-in.
    Ongoing struggle: I still need to learn to trust my body cues, be content with eating just enough, and stop asking food to be more than just fuel. Life after work is just filled with getting steps and eating food to fill my evening. Really need to make peace with having fewer cals to work with. Contentment and an attitude of gratitude (and maybe a hobby) are the order of the day.

January avg weight: 126.8lbs
    February avg weight: 126.1lbs

Week of...
    6th March: 124.8lbs
    13th March: 125.2
    20th March: 124.6
    27th March:

Success of the week: Still overtired from the time change. Can't seem to get to bed on time. Biggest success of the week was not helping myself to extra snacks at school during testing. (At home later was a different matter, but whatever. LOL)

• girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Name: Mandy
    Total Weight lost: 4 stone (56lbs)
    Time it took to lose: 16 months
    How long in maintenance: 8.5 months (it's getting longer! :smile:)
    Maintenance weight range: 137 - 142lbs (aiming to lower this a little over time so that 140 is my max)

Average weight recorded for January: 141.9lbs
    Average weight recorded for February: 141.2lbs

Week of...
    24th February (for ref): 140.4lbs
    3rd March: 140.4lbs
    10th March: 142.6lbs
    17th March: 140.4lbs
    24th March: 141lbs
    31st March:

Success/struggles of the week: All OK this week. I'm on track for around 141.4lbs average for March - which is fine - but I will need to start concentrating on my eating a bit more if I want to actually go about lowering my maintenance range so that 140lbs is my max. Just a bit comfortable eating what I'm eating at the moment though!

Hope you all had a good week :)