hello!!! serious motivators to each other needed

Hi I'm moesha! Im not new here but I had lost track being busy with other stuff. My main goal is to gain weight. I find it hard to do so most of the time as I have bad eating habbits and a bad appetite. I started working out but I couldn't keep up with my schedule and I got extra busy and there wasn't the extra motivation there. I'm willing to start from scratch but I need the extra motivation so that I don't fall off track again. Open to meet new people and willing to motivate others as well please send a request.

Replies

• lshanna49
    lshanna49 Posts: 1 Member
    I Moesha, I am new I to am trying to gain weight too. Its been an on going battle for me. But I am determined to stay at it. So I know you can do it girl!☺
  • deantrevino68
    deantrevino68 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello my name is Dean and yes it hard to stay motivated. I work all day construction. Then I go home and either run 3 or 4 miles or bike 10 miles then lift weights after that. I'm here for you so just hit me up!
  • thaggarda86
    thaggarda86 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. My name is Alisha. I'm new and I'm also trying to gain weight. I've been trying for a while now. We can motivate each other. WE GOT THIS!!!
  • cateuk
    cateuk Posts: 7 Member
    I'm similar. Start with good intentions and then life gets in the way!