Need a buddy to motivate and encourage eachother on working out and eating well following macros

AA222alondra
AA222alondra Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
I'm honestly so tired of giving up I was going to the gym regularly and I stoped because I got my heart broken and 4 months out of the gym I gained 12 pounds I have no motivation I just need a buddy to encourage eachother and motivate eachother and mabey facetime. I just turned 20 and I don't wanna waste anymore time I want to really hit my goals. My goals are to eat healthier, lose weight, gain muscle in my thighs and glutes and follow my macros. Sooo if your interested hmu or comment and I don't got time for ppl who are gonna eventually quit, lag, or not take this serious. So if you are serious then msg me or comment! :)

Replies

• Zara_Pi
    Zara_Pi Posts: 141 Member
    Hey. Add me if you want.
    I started 2 days ago and wanting to eat within my caloric allowance, start working out including doing a bit of weights to get some muscle.
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    You can do this. You are ahead of the game already! Clarify your goals some more...how much weight are you trying to lose and by when?
    And what exactly does "eat healthier" mean?
  • Becky_be_bold749
    Becky_be_bold749 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me! Let's help each other out!
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Anyone can feel free at add me! I'm very active on here and log my food and exercise everyday :)
  • Eat right and lift heavy and you'll get the body you want.
  • Sindbad1985
    Sindbad1985 Posts: 22 Member
    You can add me. I'm serious about losing weight. Lost 42 lbs so far
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    U can add me. I'm having problems adding people from my phone. I'm in it for the long term and convinced I can help u.
  • Lpaige89
    Lpaige89 Posts: 22 Member
    U can add me to:) lloking for supportive friends :)
  • Rays87fitness
    Rays87fitness Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hey! I know THAT feeling...you seem on the right track now, channel that energy into your fitness goals, that sht Will fuel your way through. Also listen to motivation/inspirational speakers on YouTube. Few of my favorites: Eric Thompson, Les. Brown, Greg Plitt....good luck!
  • girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Hello everybody. I am also looking for a diary buddy who will log everything they eat- not just what they are proud of… And also go by the macros. I am looking for a diary buddy to keep each other accountable for what we eat.
  • ellengiller
    ellengiller Posts: 16 Member
    I'll share. I'm 252 calories over today so no secrets. Just started sat night so I'm not very up to speed on how this all works (haven't added friends yet), but I'm open to it all.
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    I had the same thing happen but it pushed me into the gym to get the results, 1yr later
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Feel free to send request ☺