Spring weight loss challenge march 20th

Replies

• mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    KettleBell, walking and elliptical, total of 30 minutes.
    Done!
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    edited March 2017
    Today is an active recovery day. I'm stretching and doing some house cleaning letting my muscles heal and recover. But tomorrow I'll be back to it.
  • elizabethcart
    elizabethcart Posts: 3 Member
    How do we join the challenge?
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Been having a crazy busy weekend. Played outside with the kids yesterday and today ran my *kitten* off because we were short two staff members. Weigh in tomorrow. I hope I lost.
  • mikesmom1983
    Weigh in
    Monday 3/20. 148
    Monday 3/27 146
    Goal 140

Good luck everyone!
  • Jayme101
    Jayme101 Posts: 49 Member
    Weigh in
    Monday 3/20 139
    Monday 3/27 138
    Goal 130

Have a great week everyone!
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    Weigh in
    Monday 3/20 245
    Monday 3/27 240.5
    Goal 200

Hope everyone had a great first week!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Weigh in

3/20: 155.5
    3/27: 155.5

No changes for me this week. I will have to watch what I eat and drink better.

This weeks challenge is to try something new. It could be a new workout, a new recipe, veggie,...

• Emiliebeauchamp
    Did 20 minutes of walking yesterday and today. It's hard to fit in exercise between 12 night shifts.

I know how hard it is to fit exercise into a busy life, but it doesn't have to be just dedicated exercise. I know someone who does 10 squats whenever she goes to the Ladies room, it all adds up. Be creative, neck rolls or arm push-ups from your desk, extra trips to the Ladies room (because you are increasing your water intake), parking further away, using stairs, pelvic tilts while driving. Don't think of exercise as just something you dedicate an allotted time to.

Good luck, you can do this!

Thank you. You are very right. I will try that.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    How do we join the challenge?

Just post your start weight and your in. Log in a few times a week if not daily and come let us know how you're doing.
  • Ambergirl83
    Ambergirl83 Posts: 30 Member
    Did 40 mins on the treadmill after getting the kids to bed last night.
    150 lb start weight now 145.8
    Drinking soo much water
  • daddybuzzkill
    daddybuzzkill Posts: 128 Member
    Been a busy weekend with family visiting, but I still got my walking in.

3/21--253.4
    3/27--251.4

Just to clarify--are we doing something new daily or just something new through the course of the week?
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    SW:194.4
    CW:193.4
    GW:165

Weight loss this week: -1 lb

Well I wish I'd lost more the first week, but 1 pound will do. I have been drinking a lot of water, and have done yoga and/or walking every day. I have been eating dinner kind of late a lot. Good job everyone!
  • DaveThomas1901
    DaveThomas1901 Posts: 58 Member
    Well I wasn't good at the weekend and I'll go nowhere fast like that so today have been good. I managed an hour walking and will have a target to drink 2 litres of water a day.
    SW - 238
    CW - 236.2
    GW - 218
    Well done all, keep it going
  • mikesmom1983
    My something new...rowing.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    edited March 2017
    Just saw this challenge and could use the motivation.

height: 5'5''
    SW: 165.5
    CW: 165.5
    GW: 130

Did an hour combat class tonight.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    I've been pretty busy, but I'm staying active. Yayy just got an scale and I'll be able to weight myself again. Even better than that, it estimates body fat. How much should I trust it??
  • wjleffi
    wjleffi Posts: 52 Member
    No loss this week, unless you want to count the 2 pounds that I went up at the beginning of the week, and lost at the end of the week. Which I still feel is kind of a win! Hoping that this is the week I finally push through the plateau of the last two months. On the plus side, I have been moving a lot more, walking at the mall a couple times and outside a couple times this last week, and just getting away from my desk/house more. Knowing you are all adding in exercise has helped motivate me to do the same!