Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Debate on Dr. Sebi's work

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    elphie754 wrote: »
    earlnabby wrote: »
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Look up Dr Sebi. He has cured people of diabities etc etc. No meat no startch eating a alkaline diet. Trust me do the research. The reason your husband has diabities cause hes acidic and inside his pancreas is mucus, which is the result of food that is acidic. Change his diet and hell save his life.

This is not correct. If the human body becomes acidic, we die. Our pH range is quite narrow. And I don't believe the pancreas can fill with mucus...

Vegetarian diets can be healthy, but that is not why.

My good friend do your research on Dr Sebi. Any food that is acidic is horrible for body. Meat Dairy etc. etc. Acidic foods cause dis-ease in the body. He has cured people with anything from Diabities too sicckle cell anemia. The choice is always up to you to do the research. A Vegan Alkaline diet would change the game. Medical Science has cured nothing they just give chemicals.

While i agree that medical science is not often helpful for curing chronic diseases. Dr Sebi's ideas do not make sense for me. He says God did not make starch or acidic foods, and that since taken out of Africa they were made to eat starch and blood. He says gorillas did not eat blood....

I have done research. I agree vegan diets can be healthy but his reasons for it make little sense. I do believe in the power of faith in healing but his ideas aren't going to work for me.

The man is just too proud of the fact that he does not read books!

Did you watch the whole thing. Or stop at a point. His basis is that there is only one disease which is mucus. You clean the body of mucus, take herbs and eat a vegan alkaline diet you can cure anything. Any chemical that a doctor prescribes is not good for the body. Chemicals dont cure anything chemicals wont cure anything. Its true Gorillas do not eat meat. He said God didnt create startch or acidic foods because the molecular structure is not complete. Foods that are alkaline have a complete molecular structure and in turn are Gods food and good for the body. And they are not ideas they are facts. He has cured people, he was at court and won. He has documents to prove it. But rem now to the FDA and Big Pharma hes a very dangerous man because if people really understood what he was saying then people would drop the western medical sciences and go to the herbs and being vegan and those such companies and industries would loose there money. Research upon research needs to be done. We live in a "first" world country or society and so sick. Why? Look at our lifestyle look at what we eat. Look at the way we live and who we trust to make sure were getting proper information about our nutrition and life. The BIG picture would let you see that Dr Sebis claims are facts because he has not been guilty of a crime nor has been guilty of not proving documents to prove of his cures.
    The man is a crackpot and dead.

He did pass away this summer. But a crockpot he is not. Its funny when people have nothing to say they remark with insults. That only shows where your intellect will take you. Please my friend look beyond your own ignorance. I am posting here to help with the ladys husbands diabities not have a debate with myself cause you have nothing to say back cause what you yourself claimed about Dr Sebi was false.

I am sorry that you got brainwashed by this guy, but he is indeed a fraud. You said he claimed to have cured AIDS with his diet in another thread, which is just false. You can not cure AIDS with diet. To recommend so is irresponsible and can lead to death.

Apologies its not just eating a vegan diet it is also using his bio mineral cell food to go in and clean everycell in the body of mucus. I was poor in my aproach. But the vegan diet with also cleaning the entire human system, lymphatic, blood etc etc with herbs will show results of a diabetic free person. Rem this though the crazy one in the room isnt really the crazy one he sees something others arnt ready or wont accept.

Just no. You can't "clean" the human system (even dialysis doesn't "clean" the entire system) nor would you want to. You got brainwashed, and unfortunately in this case, spreading this information, is irresponsible and can lead to lethal consequences.

Have you done the research. I have. I have known someone who has been cured through dr sebis eating and herbal protocol. You dont know what you are talking about. Ignorance is not bliss my friend. Clean the blood, clean the cells clean the human body and it is no longer sick. Please save me your un investigated comments to your self and do proper research. Dont make claims you know nothing of. Do your research

What was your friend's experience?
  • jahmalmcqueen
    jahmalmcqueen Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2017
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Look up Dr Sebi. He has cured people of diabities etc etc. No meat no startch eating a alkaline diet. Trust me do the research. The reason your husband has diabities cause hes acidic and inside his pancreas is mucus, which is the result of food that is acidic. Change his diet and hell save his life.

This is not correct. If the human body becomes acidic, we die. Our pH range is quite narrow. And I don't believe the pancreas can fill with mucus...

Vegetarian diets can be healthy, but that is not why.

My good friend do your research on Dr Sebi. Any food that is acidic is horrible for body. Meat Dairy etc. etc. Acidic foods cause dis-ease in the body. He has cured people with anything from Diabities too sicckle cell anemia. The choice is always up to you to do the research. A Vegan Alkaline diet would change the game. Medical Science has cured nothing they just give chemicals.

While i agree that medical science is not often helpful for curing chronic diseases. Dr Sebi's ideas do not make sense for me. He says God did not make starch or acidic foods, and that since taken out of Africa they were made to eat starch and blood. He says gorillas did not eat blood....

I have done research. I agree vegan diets can be healthy but his reasons for it make little sense. I do believe in the power of faith in healing but his ideas aren't going to work for me.

The man is just too proud of the fact that he does not read books!

Did you watch the whole thing. Or stop at a point. His basis is that there is only one disease which is mucus. You clean the body of mucus, take herbs and eat a vegan alkaline diet you can cure anything. Any chemical that a doctor prescribes is not good for the body. Chemicals dont cure anything chemicals wont cure anything. Its true Gorillas do not eat meat. He said God didnt create startch or acidic foods because the molecular structure is not complete. Foods that are alkaline have a complete molecular structure and in turn are Gods food and good for the body. And they are not ideas they are facts. He has cured people, he was at court and won. He has documents to prove it. But rem now to the FDA and Big Pharma hes a very dangerous man because if people really understood what he was saying then people would drop the western medical sciences and go to the herbs and being vegan and those such companies and industries would loose there money. Research upon research needs to be done. We live in a "first" world country or society and so sick. Why? Look at our lifestyle look at what we eat. Look at the way we live and who we trust to make sure were getting proper information about our nutrition and life. The BIG picture would let you see that Dr Sebis claims are facts because he has not been guilty of a crime nor has been guilty of not proving documents to prove of his cures.
    The man is a crackpot and dead.

He did pass away this summer. But a crockpot he is not. Its funny when people have nothing to say they remark with insults. That only shows where your intellect will take you. Please my friend look beyond your own ignorance. I am posting here to help with the ladys husbands diabities not have a debate with myself cause you have nothing to say back cause what you yourself claimed about Dr Sebi was false.

I am sorry that you got brainwashed by this guy, but he is indeed a fraud. You said he claimed to have cured AIDS with his diet in another thread, which is just false. You can not cure AIDS with diet. To recommend so is irresponsible and can lead to death.

Apologies its not just eating a vegan diet it is also using his bio mineral cell food to go in and clean everycell in the body of mucus. I was poor in my aproach. But the vegan diet with also cleaning the entire human system, lymphatic, blood etc etc with herbs will show results of a diabetic free person. Rem this though the crazy one in the room isnt really the crazy one he sees something others arnt ready or wont accept.

Just no. You can't "clean" the human system (even dialysis doesn't "clean" the entire system) nor would you want to. You got brainwashed, and unfortunately in this case, spreading this information, is irresponsible and can lead to lethal consequences.

Have you done the research. I have. I have known someone who has been cured through dr sebis eating and herbal protocol. You dont know what you are talking about. Ignorance is not bliss my friend. Clean the blood, clean the cells clean the human body and it is no longer sick. Please save me your un investigated comments to your self and do proper research. Dont make claims you know nothing of. Do your research

As someone with a degree in Biotechnology with a minor in microbiology, I really want to head desk to the idea that a diet can cure a retrovirus. You obviously have no scientific background if you truly believe that.

Just do your research. Go listen and study what the man is saying. He has cured people. All these people with "degrees" and cant cure no one. Youve been in indoctronized in western medicine that uses chemicals for cures mean while the "father" of western medicine Hippocrates says, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food."
  • jahmalmcqueen
    jahmalmcqueen Posts: 15 Member
    To those whom it concern and this kind lady's husband diabities I hope you open your hearts and mind to something outside the realm of what you have been programed to believe. Here is a more exact account of what I have been saying and how it can cure dis-ease. Have a Blessed day and may you be guided by truth and love.

"I am Dr. Sebi, founder of Dr. Sebi’s Research Institute. For over 28 years, the institute has been successful in curing diseases deemed “incurable” by modern medicine. Through our methodology, A.I.D.S., Sickle Cell Anemia, Lupus, Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancers, Leukemia, Herpes, Epilepsy, Fibroid Tumors, and a host of other diseases have been successfully reversed. At this time, I would like to take this opportunity to give you a brief synopsis of how our premise and methodology achieves successful results in eradicating disease. This brief, but concise illustration will reveal our premise and methodology to be consistent. According to Western medical research, diseases are the result of the host being infected with a “germ”, “virus”, or “bacteria.” Under this approach, in treating these “infestations”, inorganic, carcinogenic chemicals are employed. Our research immediately uncovers flaws in their premise through basic deductive reasoning. By consistently utilizing the same premise and methods, they have consistently yielded ineffective results. In essence, in the 400-year tradition of the European philosophy of medicine, their approach in treating disease has yet to produce any cures.

In contrast, as we examine an African approach to disease, it diametrically opposes the present Western approach. Specifically, the African Bio-mineral Balance refutes the germ/virus/bacteria premise. Our research reveals that all manifestation of disease finds its genesis when and where the mucous membrane has been compromised. For example, if there is excess mucus in the bronchial tubes, the disease is Bronchitis; if it is in the lungs, the disease is Pneumonia; in the pancreatic duct, it is Diabetes; in the joints Arthritis. All of the African Bio-mineral Balance compounds are comprised of natural plants; which means its constitution is of an alkaline nature. Our system of nutrition goes even further. In addition to removing the accumulations of years of toxins, the African Bio-mineral Balance replaces depleted minerals and rejuvenates damaged cell tissue eroded by its acidic, diseased state. The primary organs of elimination are the skin, liver, gall bladder, lymph glands, kidneys and the colon. Eventually the body can even break down the weakest organs due to their inability to dispel the influence of toxins. The colon is the most important organ and must be cleansed by detoxifying before any disease can be reversed. If the colon is the only organ cleansed and detoxified the other major organs will be left toxic, thus leaving disease in the body. It is with Dr. Sebi’s intra-cellular detoxifying cleanse that each cell in the body will be purified. The body will then rebuild and rejuvenation can take place."

P.s. Remeber this my good friends. "The body follows the mind"
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    And to think the cure for all these major pandemic problems is just a vegan diet and vitamins. Nope not buying it.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    this "dr" reminds me of a story I was watching last night of a guy in africa who got people to believe that if they gave him all their land,worldly possessions and so on they would be free from the end of the world in 1999,they would be spared. 1999 came and nothing happened of course.They were furious.to me this "dr" is the same as this heretic(I will call him),selling an idea or belief and praying on peoples fears to make money or get status.
  • JoeCWV
    JoeCWV Posts: 213 Member
    Prior to this thread I never heard of "Dr" Sabi. Firstly he WAS NOT a doctor. Next he had no formal training of ANY KIND. He put together some golbildygook and sold it to people who were looking for something. As to diabetes:

This is caused by a failure of the pancreas to supply sufficient insulin to process the sugars we consume.

A type 2 diabetic can be "cured" with diet and exercise because the pancreas is providing insulin but not sufficiently. A careful diet can free a person from medication for this type of diabetes. It is not a cure, but control through diet.

A type 1 diabetic is a person who has a pancreas that does not produce any insulin. This is the individual who will for ever need to inject insulin to live. This individual must also watch his/her diet so as to provide the correct amount of insulin to process the sugars the body takes in.

There is NO research that supports "Dr" Sabi's findings outside of his lectures and websites. Thinking logically if this stuff worked the gears of capitalism would have taken hold of his "findings" and this would be a billion dollar a year industry.

To jahmalmcqueen: Since you are the one year trying to convince us non-believers the onus is on you to produce studies and articles to support your statements. I looked, and can find none. Can you?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    @newmeadow That is one of the grossest things I've ever seen!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    There is strong research starting to show that CICO can reverse the effects of diabetes. Not a cure but it's looking good. The Newcastle diet it's called.

Must be followed under medical supervision as it is a VLCD

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/research/diabetes/reversal/#overview
  • JoeCWV
    JoeCWV Posts: 213 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I said to myself No. No. A pancreas full of mucus? It just can't be.

But then I found this horrible picture.

jeog5cvu3r3f.jpg

Apparently it's a mucous filled bronchogenetic cyst found in the head of the pancreas. So technically, a pancreas can be filled with mucus. Pretty sure it's rare though.

Well, actually it is the cyst that is full of pus, not mucus. But at least you are giving it a try. Nice pic by the way.