Vegan looking for MFP friends to mutually motivate

Options
LavenderBaby8
LavenderBaby8 Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Add me and comment if you want others to add you.
-Naomi

Replies

• ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm not Vegan but feel free to add me if you like. Good luck on your fitness journey.
  • nicoleeatsplants
    nicoleeatsplants Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm vegan!!
  • angelolita
    angelolita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me babes im vegan all the way
  • ttiger33
    ttiger33 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can add me. In vegan/ raw vegan
  • thechaoswithinme
    thechaoswithinme Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am partially vegan I do indulge in cheese every so often and eat bare minimal in meat. To taste because my partner is a meat eater!! But I fully believe in a plant based life style!!! Slowing doing this to a hundred percent!!! Lost 127lbs in less than a year and a vegan based lifestyle is so important for the body to heal itself and sustainablity
  • trini_gyal95
    trini_gyal95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all!about just started my vegan diet yesterday after months of consideration. I wanted to see other people's success stories in hopes that I'll be more motivated!
  • bkey1987
    bkey1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm not vegan but my partner is. I'm still contemplating going vegan
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I am partially vegan I do indulge in cheese every so often and eat bare minimal in meat. To taste because my partner is a meat eater!! But I fully believe in a plant based life style!!! Slowing doing this to a hundred percent!!! Lost 127lbs in less than a year and a vegan based lifestyle is so important for the body to heal itself and sustainablity

There's really no such thing as a partial vegan. If you're still eating meat at all, you're not even a vegetarian.
  • kkveggie
    kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 12+ years and made the switch to vegan 8 months ago... never looking back! I've been bad about logging my foods on MFP, but I'm making an effort to track on here more often so feel free to add me and check out my diary if you need meal ideas!
  • 3rooklynsmom
    3rooklynsmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im vegan and loving it! Sent a request
  • terrijnol
    terrijnol Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am vegan as well and renewing my fitness journey after 5 surgeries last year! Feel free to add me :)
  • ymgarcia2003
    ymgarcia2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying. If you can tolerate my mishaps I love to I would love to join your group
  • Jay606
    Jay606 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and into my fitness. All feel free to add.