Wine is my weakness

Ugh staying on track with food and have been progressively working out more. My weakness is when the sun goes down and I sit down to watch at least one show, my one glass of Cabernet calls my name. Am I alone on this one? Wine is good for the heart right?

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    You can have a glass of wine, as long as it fits in your calorie goal.
  • sandy1340
    sandy1340 Posts: 14 Member
    I can live with that.
  • jmormur
    jmormur Posts: 17 Member
    I'm not saying I plan my meals around having a glass of wine every night but I do somehow manage to have the calories everytime. :wink:
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    edited March 2017
    Yay! :drinker:

Some days I have enough calories left for a nightcap, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I get some extra exercise in the morning to make sure I have enough calories left that night LOL.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I've been exploring the world of wine lately, so I make sure to have enough calories (via calorie restriction or walking) to ensure that I have enough "calorie money" at th end of the evening to have at least one glass. Been having a load of fun discovering things I never had before (or thought of having). :)
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Mine too! Thankfully a glass of wine only has like 125 calories so as long as you only have one glass you should be ok :)
  • Acrosno
    Acrosno Posts: 20 Member
    Girl, I feel this! I'm a professional Sommelier... I consume a minimum 8oz of wine at work alone. It's my livelihood, my art, my hobby, my passion... I always leave calories for wine. (Anyone is welcome to PM me with wine questions in exchange for diet cheerleading ... :) )
  • kimkimcoleman
    kimkimcoleman Posts: 105 Member
    You are not alone!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited March 2017
    Nope, not alone by a long shot. I still drink wine, but not every night anymore. And a glass rather than a bottle.
  • sandy1340
    sandy1340 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel Free to friend me we can cheer each other on to earn our glass
  • shawnt85
    shawnt85 Posts: 24 Member
    I will plan my whole day around a glass or 2 of wine. Totally worth it.
  • achampa23
    achampa23 Posts: 7 Member
    Same! I've been avoiding wine for the last week and half and finally caved last night. Luckily, I had room for the calories. Glad to know I'm not alone.
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    I always bank calories for wine. I don't drink every day but probably 3-4 times a week. One night may only be two glasses, another may be an entire bottle. As long as it fits in my calorie allowance! Also, FitVine makes a cab that is only 95 calories a glass ;-)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    I live in the middle of wine country in BC, so wine is a must for me. I've holidayed just to visit wineries. If it fits, I drink it.