This stinks! 41 and 340

becky444
becky444 Posts: 145 Member
Gah! I know how this happened but this coming off is going to be hard. Started with mapping out the day, breakfast and now off to the grocery..... one hour at a time...

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    So glad you are starting. In no time at all you will start to see some progress, and your outlook will start improving.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Good luck on your journey
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    You can do it! Every time you get out & do something, you're working towards a healthier you. :)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    one step at a time
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    You can do this!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    My suggestion is to spend a lot of time here at MFP. Make friends, read the success stories, log food (even if it's ugly), find a physical activity you like and don't give up no matter what happens in your life!!!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Thanks! It's a journey and with 3 very active kids it's tough to focus on yourself but between basketball games I got a walk in.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    you can do it!! I started in may at 295 bow 229. so much easier to keep up with the kids bow. The community has really helped. if you need a friend add me.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Believe.

I started changing my lifestyle at 385 lb last year; now down to 274. Plenty to go, but knowing how far I've already come is helping a lot!
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    You can do this! I know it is frustrating but being here means you want this to work. I started at 378 Lbs on January 2, 2016 about 15 months ago. I was 49 years old at the time (now 50) I have lost a grand total of 182 Lbs and am now at 196. I still have 81 left to lose but I will get there.
    x9vd5aag4hdl.jpg878rwmozoxam.jpg

Here is me in December 2015 and the new one is on 3/25/17.

I wish you the best on your endeavors.

Tina Marie