Halfway to goal w/pics

shans34
shans34 Posts: 535 Member
k5vn49f0htwp.jpg
atmmh1nelhc0.jpg

Weight loss always seemed impossible to me. I had resigned myself to being morbidly obese my whole life. I'm now halfway to goal with 65lbs left to lose.

Replies

• Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Great job! what have you been doing for your diet?
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Your doing great :smile: I bet you feel wonderful! I like the weights under your tv.
  • shans34
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    Your doing great :smile: I bet you feel wonderful! I like the weights under your tv.

Easy access
  • mandalunia
    mandalunia Posts: 128 Member
    Great Job! I'm about right there with you and I know how far the second half can feel. But you look great and I bet you are feeling great. Let that feeling push us through the second half of the journey.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Amazing job! Keep it up!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    That is some amazing progress. Thank you for sharing! Here's to a strong rest of the journey
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Amazing progress! Keep up the great work!
  • trixieberry17
    trixieberry17 Posts: 79 Member
    Wow! You look amazing. Good job!
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Some amazing work...you are making GREAT progress!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Keep it up! You're doing a damn fine job :) Very inspirational
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    That's fabulous! Congratulations : )
  • igotsgreeneyes291
    igotsgreeneyes291 Posts: 1 Member
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    you look amazing! your hard work shows, stay the course, you got this
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    you rock! Get your hair and nails done, by a SEXY dress and take your fine self out!
  • bellarosa009
    bellarosa009 Posts: 5 Member
    Great job!! You're inspiring me. I'm so down about my weight I could just cry..
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    You're getting it done! Smile in your next pic - because you're winning! ;)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
  • shans34
    Great job!! You're inspiring me. I'm so down about my weight I could just cry..

I've been down about my weight my whole life. I would beat myself up, loath the mirror and gate everything while comforting myself with chocolate or ice cream and the cycle would start again. My journey started by taking a long hard look at myself and figuring out what, deep inside me, was holding me back. I finally started to stop feeling sorry for myself and focus that energy on achieving what I want. I'm a long way from goal, but a long way from where o started. You will be too!
  • MommaSarabear83
    MommaSarabear83 Posts: 17 Member
    WTG.....you're doing a great job!! I've recommitted to MFP just today after losing 70 pounds a few years ago but gaining it all back plus more. Would love to have you add me as a friend !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!