Deployed in the Middle East somewhere. Again. Looking for some friends and motivation.

Next deployment... Out here getting back in shape working towards a competition at some point in my life. And would love some friends on here. Any motivation and advice would be outstanding. Be easy all you MFP's

Replies

• JamesCM1910
    JamesCM1910 Posts: 9 Member
    Haha. Rgr that
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Echoing some posts in here I just want to say thank you for your service...
  • Thank you for your service. Be safe out there
  • jenkinsb92
    jenkinsb92 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you for your service! I don't have any advice but I try to be motivating to all. :smile:
  • leigh199538
    leigh199538 Posts: 40 Member
    Thank you for your service. I don't have any advice, but I would be more than glad to offer my support.
  • Chicabear1
    Chicabear1 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi. Thank you for your military service. Feel free to add me if you would like a new friend.
  • wdh4309
    wdh4309 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for your service!
  • Bovus2017
    Bovus2017 Posts: 34 Member
    Nice guns! Lol - couldn't resist, cuz, you know, you're sporting some powerful hardware there.

Kudos to you, you're valor in service on behalf of our country, and commitment to achieving some rather commendable goals. I've competed - never thought I would until I hooked up with an exceptional trainer - and came away from the experience with a whole new appreciation for bodybuilding and even some rock-solid self confidence which had, until then, always been elusive to me.

Not exactly sure what your competitive goals are but if I can ever help, advise, support, motivate in any way it'd be an honor and a privilege.

Stay strong & get home safe.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    My nephew is also serving in the Middle East. Stay safe and reach your goals.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Thank you for your service and I will be praying for you and all of your brothers in arms to return safely.