supplement

hello , I was planning to add this to my diet any one can provide the advise if it is helpful
usn phedra cut lipo xt

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    It has changed formula and now is just pretty much a huge expensive dose of caffeine.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,494 Member
    Expensive caffeine boost.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • amtbhatnagar
    amtbhatnagar Posts: 94 Member
    Excessive caffeine is not recommended right
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Excessive caffeine is not recommended right

Caffeine is one of the few proven supplements. But manufacturers package it up with a bunch of other crap to oversell you. If anything drink coffee, a diet soda or a caffeine pill pre-workout and you get the same benefit without the added cost.
  • psuLemon
    filbo132 wrote: »
    Best combination ever....caffeine + L-Theanine...One gives you a boost, the other prevents your from feeling jittery + crash caused by caffeine. it cost under 0,30$ per serving. Saves you money, you get a boost and it helps you to stay focus without any *kitten* side effects. It also cuts down on your appetite.

Very interesting combo.

https://examine.com/supplements/theanine/
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Best combination ever....caffeine + L-Theanine...One gives you a boost, the other prevents your from feeling jittery + crash caused by caffeine. it cost under 0,30$ per serving. Saves you money, you get a boost and it helps you to stay focus without any *kitten* side effects. It also cuts down on your appetite.

The best combination is caffeine, ephedrine & aspirin. ECA has been used and tested for decades and proven to work. L-Theanine can help but it removes some of the stimulant effects (which some people like).
  • amtbhatnagar
    amtbhatnagar Posts: 94 Member
    thanks for reply caffeine + L-Theanine or ECA from where can I buy is there specific seller .
  • psuLemon
    thanks for reply caffeine + L-Theanine or ECA from where can I buy is there specific seller .

Ephredine is banned in the US, but I am not sure about the UK.
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member

The best combination is caffeine, ephedrine & aspirin. ECA has been used and tested for decades and proven to work. L-Theanine can help but it removes some of the stimulant effects (which some people like).

ECA really does work, but it can cause heart problems in people with pre-existing conditions (and not everyone knows whether they have a preexisting condition). If you're otherwise healthy, I wouldn't hesitate to try it, but getting ephedrine in the US is a pain thanks to methheads. Outside of the US it's a lot easier.

Any fatburner available in the US is crap. Products like Hydroxycut used to actually work, but the ephedrine ban erased that.

But there's always the option of just counting calories in order to lose weight. :-)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »

Pure ephedrine is banned (I believe) however in the UK & US it can be purchased in the form of Nasal Decongestants, apparently...........
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Up to 400 mg per day of caffiene is the safe amount recommended for healthy adults.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/caffeine/art-20045678
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »

Pure ephedrine is banned (I believe) however in the UK & US it can be purchased in the form of Nasal Decongestants, apparently...........

Yes, it's available in the US "behind the counter" in asthma meds.

Some truck stops also sell it still.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    xmichaelyx wrote: »

ECA really does work, but it can cause heart problems in people with pre-existing conditions (and not everyone knows whether they have a preexisting condition). If you're otherwise healthy, I wouldn't hesitate to try it, but getting ephedrine in the US is a pain thanks to methheads. Outside of the US it's a lot easier.

Any fatburner available in the US is crap. Products like Hydroxycut used to actually work, but the ephedrine ban erased that.

But there's always the option of just counting calories in order to lose weight. :-)

ECA really does work. BUT.... BUT, use the absolute minimum effective/tolerated dose.

It's effective in a very very very small dose. and there's absolutely no need to use more.

It's been 15+ years since my adventure with ECA... I lost over 30 pounds in less than 30 days... and kept it off for over 2 years. I used the minimum dose. A friend... liked the effects so much he dosed 3-4 times a day.... He has permanent damage. Were it not a prohibited substance, I would likely have used it again more recently.
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member

I'm interested. What mg do you use? And your weight?
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member

I'm interested. What mg do you use? And your weight?

162 lbs , the recommended dose is 200 mg of L-Theanine with 100 mg of caffeine....But I take 200 mg of L-Theanine with 200 mg of caffeine.... I personally get best of both worlds with that ratio. Those who can tolerate coffee more might even go as far as 200 Caffeine, 100 mg of L-Theanine, but I would feel slightly jittery. You basically have to search the right ratio, we all have different tolerance. And take them only on workout days or else your body will tolerate more and more the caffeine.

Thanks.

I'm good with caffeine.

Do you feel any effect taking 200mg L-Theanine alone? That's what I'm thinking of doing.