What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    If she didn't like my animals....

Absolute deal breaker
  • Nadspee
    Nadspee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    He took his jacket off and attempted to stuff the whole thing into the velcro pocket on the leg of his cargo shorts!!! Then he walked around with the jacket hanging off his leg! Cargo pockets make me gag now.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    He began sweet-talking me, to an almost sarcastic and condescending degree.

He'd sidle up next me, put his face obnoxiously close to mine, and simper, "Sooooo! How's my MOLLY doing right now? What's going on inside that big pretty head of hers?"

When he did that, he had no idea that visions of me setting him on fire were what was going on in my "big pretty head".

I couldn't deal.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    She was all out of bubble gum, which left me only one thing to do.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have been dating someone, and she is a lot of fun, but obsessed about planning things out.
    It is really starting to get on my nerves
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    If I smell an oily body or oily hair scent.
    Beards....uuuuggghhhh!
    Smelly breath
    Body hair :s
    Smoker
    Doesn't hold eating utensils properly
    Won't open doors for me
    Drinks too much
    Can't seem to make plans and expects me to do it.......aaaaaaaaghhhh!!!!
  • Jrpwgr
    Jrpwgr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    He had ear wax. I noticed. It was a first date, but I just couldn't after that. I know it was my problem, he was genuinely nice.
  • Jrpwgr
    Jrpwgr Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I once stopped dating a girl because she carried a gun in her purse... Lol

My idiot BFF set me up with her (his girlfriends friend) and he new about the gun...

I was like, you prick you sent me out on a date with a girl who had a freaking gun in her purse... And didn't tell me?

We laugh about it now, pretty funny... But she was either going to get me shot or shoot me herself, we were 17... Fun times

oh sweetheart, that's not for you. That's for the criminal in the parking garage who tried to get me late one night. He came right between my car and the next one while I was still unlocking the door. But he backed up when I lifted up my blouse and he saw it. You can't rape an armed woman. We don't have you big, strong men around all the time to protect us, so some of us have to empower ourselves! Don't be so intimidated by empowered women. Some of us fix cars, too. Or go in the Army. Or become Police officers and firefighters. So we don't NEED you. And when we don't NEED you, we have full free choice just to WANT you for who you are, not your big strong protective muscles.
  • BluEyedMama85
    BluEyedMama85 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Smoking :s
  • steph_is_happy
    steph_is_happy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If his taste in music was too different than mine... rock n roll is non negotiable..
  • steph_is_happy
    steph_is_happy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Or if he’s rude in general. I’m not fond of rude people.