friends, support, encouragement

2»

Replies

• njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    I would love to have some friends here who eat healthily. I have 37 lbs off so far and do my best to eat clean.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    I really hope I'm not sounding silly asking, and don't laugh....but when say clean eating are you referring to specific diet? Or general healthy eating?
    Oh and feel free to add me too :0)

Healthy eating.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Has anyone watched the movie Forks over Knives? [/quote]
    Forks over Knives was an eye opener and definitely is a good watch, we just saw another one recently called in defense of food on Netflix and it made a lot of sense.

I haven't changed my calorie intake much, but the quality and source of the food and more real foods and less processed foods has been a game changer.

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Has anyone watched the movie Forks over Knives? It was sent to me as a gift by a friend of mine who tried clean eating and working out and lost of bunch of excess weight. I FINALLY sat down and watched the movie last night after owning it unwrapped for over a year... It was full of a lot of great information and I would highly recommend that people who are serious about this should look into watching the video. I would definitely be a poster child for the need to change my lifestyle!! I am also looking to add friends to stay accountable and support one another so please feel free to send me a friend request!!! Thanks so much and good luck to all of you!!!

Forks over Knives was an eye opener and definitely is a must watch, we just saw another one recently called in defense of food on Netflix and it made a lot of sense.

I haven't changed my calorie intake much, but the quality and source of the food and more real foods and less processed foods has been a game changer.
  • zoeysgood
    zoeysgood Posts: 4 Member
    I am new and back with myfitnesspal after gaining 20 more pounds! I have been eating more and more healthy for years. I eat very little flour, white sugar or processed food. I need to log my food because my quantity of food I eat is too much. Accountability! Please add me as a friend!
  • mtcampbell1
    mtcampbell1 Posts: 11 Member
    I really hope I'm not sounding silly asking, and don't laugh....but when say clean eating are you referring to specific diet? Or general healthy eating?
    Oh and feel free to add me too :0)

It's not a silly question at all! Clean eating is really simple! It's about eating foods in their un-processed or minimally processed state..as close to how they originally appear as possible. It's just about eating whole foods and nothing processed basically.
  • sylvia270
    sylvia270 Posts: 33 Member
    I do good with the clean eating about 80% of the time. I can live with that. I have still have some junk food desires. I usually mess it up on Friday night. I am trying to make some improvements on that TGIF thing. lol
  • grandmachris8870
    grandmachris8870 Posts: 7 Member
    I avoid processed foods and high carb foods as much as I can but do not follow LCHF as when following I did I lost weight as I desired but my cholesterol levels went through the roof. Eating socially can be challenging but on the whole I am happy with the way I eat now.
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    hi everyone. New to eating clean. I was just diagnosed with Hashimoto's and Lactose and Gluten intolerant. Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for support too!
  • thegreatcoyote
    thegreatcoyote Posts: 75 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • jillDob
    jillDob Posts: 24 Member
    I've been clean eating for some time now and sick of eating the same old all the time. I need some inspiration and new idea's. Any good idea's for a evening meal, sick of veg & fish lol
  • IiDillyDally_HD
    IiDillyDally_HD Posts: 1 Member
    Brand new to mfp would love some supportive and encouraging friends! Please add me
  • Lechacon2016
    Lechacon2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Always looking for friends! Please add me :)