MFP Food / Drink / Water data no longer being sent to Fitbit

Options
angeleeci
angeleeci Posts: 1 Member
A few days ago after working fine for no apparent reason MFP data for calories and water stopped being sent to Fitbit. This means that I can no longer see my calories in versus out and having to work it all out myself! Has this problem happened to anyone else? If so can it be fixed. I have tried logging in and out and disconecting my Charge 2 in MFP but nothing is working!

Replies

• jme814
    jme814 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I found this issue listed on the Help page: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1824975-known-issues-integration-partners

I can't wait til they fix it; it is driving me crazy to not get extra calories for all my steps!
  • mpachecorojas
    mpachecorojas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks, the same problem for me.
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    my food has never sync-ed. my water and exercise will though. However I have more troubles between the MFP app and website matching up. UGH!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Happening again to me. It's not sending my last meal at all. Sigh.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Bump. This is really annoying. I logged my dinner, but for some reason only half of it is getting sent to Fitbit... same last night... Does anyone else have the issue?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    My food is still getting sent to fitbit. But if i edit something in mfp, which i do nearly everyday, then it won't transfer over to fitbit, and the calories inevitably end up being too low on the fitbit side.
    Like yesterday, i deleted something in my diary and added something with more calories. Fitbit detected the deleted food and reduced my calories In, but didn't add in the new food.
  • Francl27
    Options
    It didn't register last night's snack at all. Sigh.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am having a similar issue...it is only sending the top line of my meal over...so for example yesterday for dinner top line was 320...2nd line 180 and it says my dinner was 320 and it does that for all my meals...*grumbles*
  • lhadleyucf
    lhadleyucf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ^^ same. manual sync/unsync works once but then doesn't continue to work. Anyone emailed myfitnesspal about this yet?
  • lhadleyucf
    Options
    and by "manual sync/unsync" I meant I unlinked the apps and reconnected.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    lhadleyucf wrote: »
    ^^ same. manual sync/unsync works once but then doesn't continue to work. Anyone emailed myfitnesspal about this yet?

I haven't but will
  • lhadleyucf
    Options
    I emailed them and have been working w/someone through email, but nothing's helped yet. He had me go through a longer manual re-connect process (wherein I disconnected on all devices/all websites and waited 15 minutes). It's back to syncing intermittently but only part of my meals/snacks. So clearly there's *some* kind oflink formed, but it's just not syncing everything. Very strange.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing everything either.
  • SezxyStef
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lhadleyucf wrote: »
    I emailed them and have been working w/someone through email, but nothing's helped yet. He had me go through a longer manual re-connect process (wherein I disconnected on all devices/all websites and waited 15 minutes). It's back to syncing intermittently but only part of my meals/snacks. So clearly there's *some* kind oflink formed, but it's just not syncing everything. Very strange.

Yah I've done that too...and it's only syncing part...it is odd

it's under the known issues now so...

I wonder if it's not on the Fitbit side
  • katmattxo
    katmattxo Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm having the same problem since April 28. Can't tell if its Fitbit or MFP. I have never had any problems with MFP so my guess would be has something to do with the updates that Fitbit has been doing.
  • Francl27
    Options
    People are reporting the same thing on the Fitbit site but there doesn't seem to be any comment from Fitbit or MFP on the matter :(

• SezxyStef
    Options
    Mine seems to be fine this morning...will watch and report back as I add food items.
  • jerryshap
    jerryshap Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is not working this morning or all weekend
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    nope it's back to wonky again...it's when I change items it seems which I do...frequently
  • lhadleyucf
    Options
    I've been in contact with myfitnesspal support via email and they are completely useless. It seems like a different tech is reply to me every time and the most recent time the guy emails me and says "sorry your exercise isn't transferring from fitbit, that is a fitbit problem..."

Like... dude, this has nothing to do with exercise wtf? He clearly read no prior messages in the email string before responding to me.

And yeah it logs the first thing fine for me every day, but later meals/snacks and any changes don't come through.

Grrrrrr