15 lbs in 15 weeks

Options

Replies

• SunflowerDaisey
    SunflowerDaisey Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm just wondering how these work. Do we just post on this thread during the challenge? :)
  • kmankley
    kmankley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So the first time I weighed I was the 14th but I'm going to weigh in today because I'm holding myself accountable for my eating habits this weekend
    SW: 156
    CW: 156
    GW: 130
  • kmankley
    Options
    So this week is almost over, but my challenge for you- next week- is to meal prep at least one meal a day. That is 7 meals in total. I think I am going to do some chicken, broccoli, and rice for my meals. What will you meal prep ?
  • kmankley
    Options
  • katielauren95
    katielauren95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kmankley wrote: »
    I am really bad with starting project and not finishing, but these challenges keep me motivated with new & fun things every couple weeks. Now im nearing the last stretch and want to see if I can reach my goal by the time the new school year starts. I'm doing a 15lb in 15 week challenge to keep my goal small and achievable! JOIN ME and let's keep each other motivated!
    You can also do:
    0.5lbs per week x 15 weeks= 7.5lbs lost
    1lb per week x15 weeks= 15lbs lost
    1.5lbs per week x 15 weeks= 22.5 lbs lost
    2lbs per week x 15 weeks= 30 lbs lost

If you're in- tell us a little about yourself, your SW (starting weight), CW (current weight), and GW ( goal weight) to get us started!

• katielauren95
    Options
    Hello can I join please? I'm Katie, I am a BA hons student, 21 I enjoy partying, going on holidays and also knitting & crocheting. My weight has slowly been creeping up since I passed my test and got my car in October thought it was time for a change after standing on the scale and I was at my heaviest I'd ever been! Time for a change
  • katielauren95
    Options
    SW: 171
    CW: 164
    GW: 135
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    SW: 212 lbs
    CW: 197.8 lbs
    GW: 180 lbs
  • kmankley
    Options
    So I'm down 2 lbs since starting this challenge!
    CW: 154
  • bscroggins05
    bscroggins05 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW: 230
    4/18/17 222.8
    CW: 219.2
    Challenge GW: 207
    Ultimate GW: 130
  • kmankley
    Options
    I weighed in today as well because I've been sick the past 3 days
    CW: 153.2
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    hi I weighed in today
    SW 145,8
    CW 147.6
    GW 135
    lots of family stress over Easter, Still learning to cope with emotional stress without eating on the good side I am back to healthy eating since Tuesday
  • sunshower786
    sunshower786 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Id like to join this challenge. Im a mom to 8 wonderful kidos and wife to my highschool sweetheart. I enjoy gardening and am a Huge StarTrek fan. Ive been battling this extra fluff for way too long and this time I plan to win.
    SW 237
    CW 233
    GW 137
  • sunshower786
    sunshower786 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh and I will prep some grilled salmon and pickled cabbage salad for my lunches this coming week.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Id like to join this challenge. Im a mom to 8 wonderful kidos and wife to my highschool sweetheart. I enjoy gardening and am a Huge StarTrek fan. Ive been battling this extra fluff for way too long and this time I plan to win.
    SW 237
    CW 233
    GW 137

Yay! Another Trekkie! One of my goals is to lose enough to wear, and have it look good, the science officer's outfit from Star Trek: TOS.
  • Irishcream822
    Irishcream822 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new just joined. I'm A mother of 3, a stepmom of 4, and have 17 Grandchildren and one great grand child. Only 2 grandchildren are my biological and I babysit daily. I quit my job last year and babysitting has me tired beyond. I have thyroid problems and that keeps me from heavy exercise, but chasing children around has me makin poor choices for food lately. I want to get back to healthy eating. I want to feel good again. Lately my grandson is picky. Very picky
  • wemzies
    wemzies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Noh, 32-years-old, work full-time. (vegetarian) I love to exercise but have horrible eating habits. I need some guidance and motivation on how to maintain every-day routine. Help!

SW:157.3
    CW 150
    GW:133
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melissa, 32 and mom work full time. I got a 6, 2. and 4 month old. I would love to join too.

SW 180
    CW 180(no scale got weighed at dr)
    GW 150 if possible
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Victoria. I'd love to be part of this challenge. I am a musician and a Victim Advocate.

SW 245
    CW 190
    GW 145

Anybody can friend me who would like to!
  • zanilrig
    zanilrig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So I haven't checked in lately, but I definitely fell off the healthy diet wagon today, and I can actually feel the difference in my body. I had no idea how terrible I was feeling just due to the junk food. I had nothing healthy today. :(
    The good news is I don't want to feel like this anymore so I'm motivated to make sure I have healthy food at home, not just work. (I only eat dinner at home, all my other meals are at work)

I did my weigh in earlier this week, I'm going to stay away from the scale for the next few days, for fear I'm back to stage one...

SW: 155
    CW: 150
    GW: 135