Looking for friends with similar issues!

xLexipinkx
xLexipinkx Posts: 4 Member
Hi, I stumbled across this forum looking for someone to talk to with similar binge eating problems. I feel alone and would love to get support from someone who knows what I'm going through and I can equally support you too.

Would prefer female around 20 to 30 age range :) pm me x

Replies

• sugoober
    sugoober Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me! 34 yr old mom of 3 and a terrible emotional eater
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Me too . I'm 48 and still struggling with emotional eating. Feel free to add me .....
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Hello I'm 27 and i struggle with binge and emotional eating. Feel free to add me :)
  • kdeclerq
    kdeclerq Posts: 65 Member
    I'm 27 and struggle with emotional and stress eating! It can get pretty bad, but I'm slowly learning how to control it. Feel free to add me!
  • annabos1502017
    annabos1502017 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey, I'm 19 turning 20 at the end of July, is that close enough? lol I'd love to support you and have you as a support. Feel free to add me!
  • tdugger3127
    tdugger3127 Posts: 2 Member
    I just joined this group and am in the same boat. I just celebrated my 30th birthday recently and I am tired of binge eating and ruining any progress I do make with my eating
  • cree2972
    cree2972 Posts: 19 Member
    I would love to be your motivatiönal buddy : ) I'm Cess and I'm 26 years old...
  • janicegluck
    janicegluck Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 52 and would be happy to be part of your support group buddies. Just add me if interested.
  • Mary90Mary
    Mary90Mary Posts: 59 Member
    Hi I'm 27 and I also have a problem with binge-eating.