7p74ywi04wrs.jpg

Your graph is so prettyyy! Great work!

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Nice!!
  • hjstewart40
    hjstewart40 Posts: 117 Member
    edited April 2017
    04/24 - 215.00 (OMAD Day 28) LOW CARB Seems my very special occasion meal ended up causing a bit of a bump up on the scale this morning. No worries, as of today I will get back to my sardines tin with eggs and that little bump up will soon be a thing of the past.

How in the world could I possibly have anything negative to say about a meal like that! I was very fortunate that my wife found a deal at Costco's which we used yesterday to finally enjoy. My macros were a little off in that I had a higher percentage of protein than fat but my calories were still around 1,250.

I am appreciative of all the good that comes my way. On a very positive note, 2 days ago I moved my belt loop up one notch (#3) and this morning I got into a pair of 36 slacks for the first time in a very long time. It's all good!
    ka6ihbwx2pa7.jpg
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I really enjoy the pictures of your meals! Even more though, I enjoy looking at your weight graph. Downward so fast since 3/27!! That's the date I started. You have lost 13 pounds in 4 weeks! WOW! Congratulations.
  • hjstewart40
    04/25 - 215.80 (OMAD Day 29) 22G CARBS I ended up having to extend my fasting window to 28 hours in order to accommodate some meetings at work. This lead to me eating my meal very late and very close to bed. I never like to do that. Also I was not able to get in all the fluids I normally would. The good news is my schedule should be normal today and for the rest of the week so I can get back on track. I will go back with my closer to zero carb meal that was providing consistent results. I am still in deep ketosis and even through the meal was late it was still only 1,209 calories. It's all good and I am so very thankful for being lead to the OMAD way of life. I appreciate all the videos that Joe produced and make it a routine to watch at least 3-4 each night. I find I learn something new just about every day.

kd0iozk1ks63.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    You have a great mindset on how to deal with random days that offset you a bit, very admirable.

I love watching Joe's videos as well. I just watched a couple during my morning coffee. Lately, I find most of my questions are answered, I just hadn't watched the video yet. There are a lot there!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I do so enjoy seeing all your pictures and graphs!!!
  • hjstewart40
    amflautist wrote: »
    I do so enjoy seeing all your pictures and graphs!!!
    Thanks! Now I just got to get it back moving in the right direction
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    You are doing amazing! I want to try lowering my carbs also!
  • hjstewart40
    edited April 2017
    04/26 - 215.00 (OMAD Day 30) 0g CARBS "30 Days of OMAD!!!!!!" I am so thankful for my 0 Carb "Tried & True" Meal of (6) oz of Rib-eye steak, (5) oz of Salmon (or sardines), & (5) fried eggs. It really brought me back on track. I will try not to deviate from this "go to" meal for awhile until I get down to where I want to be. I know a lot of people like variation in their diet but quite frankly I am more of the "creature of habit" type and I am perfectly fine with eating about the same thing for long periods of time. I like variation as much as the next person HOWEVER when it starts to impact my plan to lose weight, I draw the line. I have shown that by eating this meal I can consistently show a loss with minimal spikes along the way. I am very grateful for getting back on track.
    1a7rdpksh9cv.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Yay for getting back on track with what is working for you. Your food picture is making me hungry and I have 6hrs and 15 minutes before my meal. So...bye! lolol
  • hjstewart40
    edited April 2017
    04/27 - 214.20 (OMAD Day 31) 0g Carbs Just like clock work, I eat my tried and true meal and the weight starts to come off again. I'm and very thankful for getting back on track and registering a new low today. My next goal in sight is sub 210. I don't have a time table on it yet and won't add any pressure to get there by a certain time. I will just play it by ear. There is something I feel that is going to be significant to weigh in say at 209. Something about that number, once I reach it, it will indicate just how close I am to sub 200. I know I say this a lot but I am grateful for finding this way of life and all the support I have received as well as the continued guidance from Joe's video's as well as others. Knowing that I am using a system that is sustainable for life means all the world to me. I am truly blessed.
    8yif6h990ab2.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    So happy for you! Very nice on the loss :-)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good job!!! :)
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    You're doing awesome! :smiley:
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    You're doing great!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    :D great work
  • hjstewart40
    04/28 - 213.60 (OMAD Day 32) *0g Carbs* Steady as she goes. All I have to do is stay the course and all my goals will be met. I am so thankful for this overnight loss. I appreciate finally knowing the method to achieving my goals. All I have to do is continue the grind, as they say and all my goals will be achieved. This is not a difficult way of life, sure it takes some discipline but I can't emphasize enough how getting the sugar out of my life helped me with IF. I never have that feeling of weakness of desire for sweets like I did in the past. I can't even remember the last time I thought about ice cream or cookies. It just is not something that even enters my mind anymore. This is a liberating feeling for sure. Thanks for all the support!
    jqdv2eh3naxf.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Nice, very nice! Well done!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    AWESOME!!! :)