Exhausted!! No breaks

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    kaykay6676 wrote: »
    If that is what you're saying and when I do get my weight back up what kind workouts should I be doing?

Lift weights. Then when you get comfortable with lifting weights lift heavier weights.
  • kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    Should I be doing any workout or lifting weight at all right now then? Or just wait it all out until I put more weight on?
  • kaykay6676
    And what do you mean by no it doesn't?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    And what do you mean by no it doesn't?

1lb muscle weighs the same as 1lb of fat. They may be different volumes, as muscle is more dense, so takes up less space, but the weight is the same.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Should I be doing any workout or lifting weight at all right now then? Or just wait it all out until I put more weight on?

I would start lifting, and eating more to enable you to grow muscle and put on weight.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Could you have a thyroid issue? You didn't say how tall you are to be 83lbs.
  • kaykay6676
    I'll give it a try. Hope it works.
  • kaykay6676
    What do you think I should start out with? I'm sorry if I'm annoying any of you. It's just i honestly don't know about this stuff but I want to know. I want to be healthy and happy with myself.
  • kaykay6676
    I'm 4'11 1/2 ha
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    What do you think I should start out with? I'm sorry if I'm annoying any of you. It's just i honestly don't know about this stuff but I want to know. I want to be healthy and happy with myself.

http://bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf
  • kaykay6676
    And lifting plan do you think would work best for me?
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    You are burning too many calories and not replenishing them. You can't build muscle in a calorie deficit, your body will use everything available at such a low weight including muscle. You need to slow down and let your body recover
  • kaykay6676
    Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it.
  • kaykay6676
    So I do ALL off these workouts on this list everyday? It's not like separated for like different days or anything? Because If not I feel like it's gonna take forever. It looks like a lot. But it's worth it.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    In response to the above, Strong Curves is made up of 4 workout programs: a beginner, advanced, bodyweight and lower only. Depending on what equipment you have you may want to start beginner or bodyweight.
    Each program has three workout days per week and is run for a 12 week cycle, and switches every 4 weeks.. so you run weeks 1-4, then 5-8 etc.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    So I do ALL off these workouts on this list everyday? It's not like separated for like different days or anything? Because If not I feel like it's gonna take forever. It looks like a lot. But it's worth it.

Buy the Strong Curves book and read it and follow the directions in it: https://www.amazon.com/Strong-Curves-Womans-Building-Better-ebook/dp/B00C4XI0QM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492694025&sr=8-1&keywords=strong+curves

Everything is spelled out for you (how to do the workouts, in which order, how many times a week, etc.) in the book.
  • kaykay6676
    When should I switch to a harder program?
  • kaykay6676
    Like how long should I do beginner for?