I see many of you log your meals and calories. I see also, many of you don't.
What is more effective for the long run? Logging your food or just having some meal plan and just sticking to it?
I can se pros and cons of both:
- Logging makes us more mindful what we eat
- It gives us historical overview where we can see cause of our weight fluctuation
- Logging discourage overeating because overeating requires extra logging effort
- Logging takes time (In bussy days it can become hard to maintain)
- Logging can become a bit obsessive (stressing about exact calories, etc.)
- It sound to me a bit all or nothing approach (I could be wrong tough)
What do you think?
What works best for you?
To log or not to log?