What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I was jay walking in NYC and got caught in the middle of 2 lanes while traffic was zooming by me.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I was jay walking in NYC and got caught in the middle of 2 lanes while traffic was zooming by me.

I think I saw you this morning! Were you on Northern Boulevard in East Elmhurst?? LOL...!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I think I saw you this morning! Were you on Northern Boulevard in East Elmhurst?? LOL...!!

Ha, it was actually Bushwick Avenue.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I popped a pimple and white puss began pouring out like a fountain. Then my cousin proposed to his girlfriend.
  • vikinglander
    Options

That's funny! I used to drive Bushwick regularly...I lived in Little Neck and dated a girl on Hart Street in Bed-Stuy
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

That's funny! I used to drive Bushwick regularly...I lived in Little Neck and dated a girl on Hart Street in Bed-Stuy

Bed Stuy has changed drastically since I lived in NY 20 years ago.
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Puppies
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wish I could remember what the dream was about but sadly I can't. It was seriously good though if ya know what I mean - one of those rare and beautiful ocassions like a rainbow.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I wish I could dream!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I had 2 memorable dreams last night:

1. Someone needed a ride so they offered to buy me a new set of tires. I was torn but Hey new tires so....

2. We adopted a frog-boy hybrid. Half frog/half boy. He grew really fast drooled everywhere, and peed in puddles shaped like paw prints. I think it relates to our senior golden retriever who thinks he's human, drools incessantly, and has been having more business accidents lately. Not sure how the frog got in there. LOL
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I dreamt that I was leaving my husband...In great detail! I was do eerily calm...
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I popped a pimple and white puss began pouring out like a fountain. Then my cousin proposed to his girlfriend.

So romantic!
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I dreamt I saw a pair of pearl earrings. Then I saw perhaps the same pair or maybe they were different. The new ones had a turquoise looking eye in them and we're sorda rough looking.

I know this dream means: look closer or reexamine.

• vikinglander
    edited June 2017
    Options
    megemrj wrote: »
    I had 2 memorable dreams last night:

1. Someone needed a ride so they offered to buy me a new set of tires. I was torn but Hey new tires so....

2. We adopted a frog-boy hybrid. Half frog/half boy. He grew really fast drooled everywhere, and peed in puddles shaped like paw prints. I think it relates to our senior golden retriever who thinks he's human, drools incessantly, and has been having more business accidents lately. Not sure how the frog got in there. LOL

Virgil is a frog boy.

(Google it)
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Dreamt I was pregnant with twins! Yikes! THats scary
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Dreamt I got to go through the obstacle course from that old show Legends of the Hidden Temple on Nickelodeon. I used to get so hyped up watching that show when I was around 5-6 and acted the exact same way in the dream.

For those that have no clue what I'm talking about or want a dose of nostalgia first thing this morning
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Dreamed about some old High School shenanigans with old friends. We used to take my friend's old crappy Chrysler Lebaron & dukes of Hazzard it over an oilfield road on his family's property that made an excellent car ramp. It's a miracle that car lasted that long. Yeah, it was a good dream & makes me want to do that again even if it was stupidly dangerous. LOL
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Dreamt I got to go through the obstacle course from that old show Legends of the Hidden Temple on Nickelodeon. I used to get so hyped up watching that show when I was around 5-6 and acted the exact same way in the dream.

For those that have no clue what I'm talking about or want a dose of nostalgia first thing this morning

This dream means you are about to chart a new course through a series of tests.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Reoccurring dream, had it since I was a kid.
    Stanging on the edge of a cliff and jumping. I'm at the edge knowing jumping probably isn't a good idea, but maybe it will be fine. I am curious so i just go for it