What did you dream about last night?

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Reoccurring dream, had it since I was a kid.
    Stanging on the edge of a cliff and jumping. I'm at the edge knowing jumping probably isn't a good idea, but maybe it will be fine. I am curious so i just go for it

I have had recurring dreams my whole life of either flying or being able to leap incredibly high, and I L-O-V-E the feeling of falling!
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Reoccurring dream, had it since I was a kid.
    Stanging on the edge of a cliff and jumping. I'm at the edge knowing jumping probably isn't a good idea, but maybe it will be fine. I am curious so i just go for it

Your dream represents casting all your inhibitions aside and going into the "unknown". Carefree, nothing restraining you, cast out.
  • loveliveswithin
    Lots of paperwork and I lost a tooth.. hmmm

The paperwork represents recording or record keeping, keeping a tally.
    Your tooth represents Truth, what you believe in.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    I dreamed I was talking to this girl I asked out in real life but said she had a bf. In my dream, we were talking about some paperwork I had and after that was done, I then walked away. I then walked by her later to see two guys talking to her but I just kept walking probably because I didn't give a fuk.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited June 2017
    I had a dream that my wife and daughter were being held by a gunman in my house. I was watching from a window. They didn't know I was there. I was planning on entering through the window and taking him down. My only concern was that if he shot me in the head or the heart, I couldn't get to him. I slid open the window and went through it. He, turned, and pointed the gun at me and everything blacked out. Does that mean he got me?
  • loveliveswithin
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I had a dream that my wife and daughter were being held by a gunman in my house. I was watching from a window. They didn't know I was there. I was planning on entering through the window and taking him down. My only concern was that if he shot me in the head or the heart, I couldn't get to him. I slid open the window and went through it. He, turned, and pointed the gun at me and everything blacked out. Does that mean he got me?

I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks through any otherway, rather than going through the door, must surely be a thief and a robber!

It means you're in outer darkness.
    Good luck to you.
  • loveliveswithin
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    I dreamed I was talking to this girl I asked out in real life but said she had a bf. In my dream, we were talking about some paperwork I had and after that was done, I then walked away. I then walked by her later to see two guys talking to her but I just kept walking probably because I didn't give a fuk.

The paperwork you mention in this dream represents a binding or script to this woman, something that ties you together.
    You seem to have unresolved feelings for this woman?
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member

The paperwork you mention in this dream represents a binding or script to this woman, something that ties you together.
    You seem to have unresolved feelings for this woman?

No I don't, I just happened to dream about her. I'm always dreaming about random things and people. Sure she's attractive but I'm not into her like that. If I was dreaming about her every time then you'll have a point but I'm not.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Oh god. I took too much zzzquill last night and I will NEVER share what I dreamed about. Trying to erase it from my memory.
  • loveliveswithin
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Oh god. I took too much zzzquill last night and I will NEVER share what I dreamed about. Trying to erase it from my memory.

It just means you want to know them at a deeper level.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member

Oh jesus. No. You don't know what you're talking about lol
  • loveliveswithin

Oh jesus. No. You don't know what you're talking about lol

Ok, tell us what ya have.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    edited June 2017
    I actually haven't had a dream in awhile. Maybe my brain is empty
  • PiscesBleu
    PiscesBleu Posts: 4 Member
    Amazingly, I didn't dream about anything last night. But for the last week I have dreamt of people who are no longer alive, grandmother, grandfather, coworker. But I haven't dreamt about my mother, she passed away on 2/16 and I think about her and cry myself to sleep most nights. Who knows, maybe I'm being prepared for it, because I'd really like to tell her I forgive her, not that I think she needs forgiving, but I feel as though she did.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Clear Blue Skies, Wide open Country and Icy Water Streams
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    I dreamed I broke up with Tom Cruise. Yeah...he was upset and kept asking me if I was going to tell him why. I told him he'd understand when I explained it. Then I woke up before finding out what my reason was! Dang it!!!
  • vikinglander
    megemrj wrote: »
    I dreamed I broke up with Tom Cruise. Yeah...he was upset and kept asking me if I was going to tell him why. I told him he'd understand when I explained it. Then I woke up before finding out what my reason was! Dang it!!!

Did he jump up and down on your sofa and act like an A-hole?
  • vikinglander

The best response I ever heard to this was , "OK, babe, but maybe you're the kind of girl who can use more than one..."
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    megemrj wrote: »

Did he jump up and down on your sofa and act like an A-hole?

LOL!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I dreamt that some people here have multiple accounts to troll others, tell lies and be tattle tales. In particular one person had about 10 accounts in my dream. Why I dreamt it? IDK. It was weird because this place is not my life but that's what I dreamt about this morning.

Sadly, even though it was a dream, this actually does happen here.