What do you eat for Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    4 hard boiled eggs at 630 then at 915 1 cup of cottage cheese with a half cup of oatmeal n pineapple and honey lunch is what ever I had for dinner the day before
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    BPC and turkey bacon (nothing against pork, turkey is cheaper where I live).
  • SammieCosme
    SammieCosme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    An omelett
    1 egg
    Adobo (seasoning)
    Sprinkle some Velveeta mozzarella
    And my hazelnut cappuccino
    All together close to 250 calories
  • coolfry
    coolfry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like rolled oats with PB2 and some stevia or jam, super filling and tasty! Also good is a yogurt cup with some granola, or baked egg cups. I normally do about 4 eggs, a splash of water, and 1/4 cup salsa mixed up and poured into a muffin tin. If I'm feeling it a sprinkle of cheese before I bake, these are good cold or warm and can be customized to taste!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Flavoured tuna mixed with cottage cheese, on toast or on its own. Lots of protein. Keeps me happy until lunch.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day...
    If I have homemade (whole wheat) bread, I'll have a slice of that with fresh ground peanut butter and some honey drizzled on top (so good, so filling)...
    If I have plain yogurt, I'll eat that with (thawed) frozen fruit and a little honey mixed in...
    If I'm in a hurry I'll usually have a hard boiled egg or two with some salt...
    Most days, though (like today), I have an English muffin with butter/honey...

Can you tell I like honey?
  • kangaroo52
    kangaroo52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    cjurick wrote: »
    I'm up at 5:30 am and have very little time to eat breakfast. My recent go to is a whole wheat English muffin, 2 egg whites, a slice of Canadian bacon and a slice of low fat American cheese. I know the bacon and cheese aren't great, and can do oatmeal, but can't eat without some kind of sugar. Protein is a necessity because I get too hungry if I don't get some. Remember- whatever it is, I have to be able to prepare quickly.

Try honey. Not sugar
  • kangaroo52
    kangaroo52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try honey. Not sugar
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Honey is sugar :/
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My main go-to is a 2-egg omelet with a lot of vegetables and a little feta. I either have smoked salmon on the side or else some cottage cheese.

Your breakfast sounds fine to me, OP, except I personally would use whole eggs and less cheese so I could have full fat (and probably cheddar since I'm a cheese snob). But of course my way would add calories, and is based on my own taste preferences, so isn't relevant. I'll just say don't be afraid of fat, and if you like the calories and it's filling, it's working.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    weekdays I have coffee with HWC and Truvia, weekends I will have eggs and some kind of meat.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    100g of yoghurt and some fruit which varies - usually blackberries, blueberries, sometimes strawberries, mango, apple, whatever. Today I have raspberries, which I never buy because they seem to go bad so fast. After the gym I'll eat a protein bar or two hard boiled eggs. My split breakfast.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    overnight oats have been my go to lately - 1/2 cup oats, 3/4 soymilk, scoop of chocolate protein powder and serving of vital collagen peptides - has so much protein, keeps me full for SO long and it tastes so dang good.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Egg whites scrambled with two whole eggs and low fat american cheese. Then chicken breast lunch meat on toast for lunch.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning during the week I take a greek yogurt and a piece of fruit.
  • ksz1104
    Options
    An omelett
    1 egg
    Adobo (seasoning)
    Sprinkle some Velveeta mozzarella
    And my hazelnut cappuccino
    All together close to 250 calories

loooooove Adobo
  • ksz1104
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    Usually I have eggs and toast with turkey sausage or bacon. This morning I had two slices of leftover Pizza Hut. Yum.

Breakfast of champions!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hills for Breakfast!!!

(sorry, it's a running thing...)

Technically, I don't eat before my run, and when I do it is sugar in my coffee. After a run I have a standard recovery drink made from Gatorade powder and whey protein powder. Not sure if that counts as breakfast either. So the first meal is usually either some nuts/seeds and raisins if I'm in the office or a smoothie (my fav is beet root, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cherries, kale, beet greens, spinach, mixed nuts and whey protein).
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i ate honeydew and a chocolate pb protein shake
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Depends. Sometimes I eat breakfast. Sometimes not. If I don't eat, it's just a cup of coffee. If I do, it's oatmeal with my coffee.