Concealed Carry Ladies Pants ??

Options
Just wondering if anyone has found any cute Capri length workout pants or tops or if anyone has any general suggestions on ways to conceal carry while going for a walk or jog. Luckily mine is pretty tiny so it lends itself to being easily concealed but obviously I'd like it easily accessible too! Sorry if this is the wrong board to be posting in - let me know if so and I will move it to the appropriate board! Thanks!

Replies

• megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Curiosity here, but how/where do you carry on regular street clothes? Like, do you have a holster of sorts or is it just in the band of jeans/pants?
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    VioletRojo wrote: »

Just sticking a weapon in your waist band would be very foolish. It should always be in a holster of some sort.

Haha that is what I assumed! But I know nothing about guns etc.

I presume OP's regular holster isn't good for running? I agree with the running belt option. I use one to carry my phone/keys.
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Curiosity here, but how/where do you carry on regular street clothes? Like, do you have a holster of sorts or is it just in the band of jeans/pants?

Not OP, but I carry IWB in a holster that has clips that go over my pants and belt so everything is nice and secure and hidden. The typical IWB carry hostler is made to be worn with a sturdy belt which makes it impractical for wearing with athletic clothing (tights don't have belt loops and aren't made to be worn with a stiff belt).

I have a couple of tiny pocket guns that in a wallet style holster would fit in a FlipBelt. The wallet style holster is made to go in a pocket.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I actually carry a derringer while I'm jogging - it sits in a bra holster.

That is awesome! I don't think I've seen a derringer outside a saloon in a Western. You are a classy and well-prepared lady.