Concealed Carry Ladies Pants ??

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Just wondering if anyone has found any cute Capri length workout pants or tops or if anyone has any general suggestions on ways to conceal carry while going for a walk or jog. Luckily mine is pretty tiny so it lends itself to being easily concealed but obviously I'd like it easily accessible too! Sorry if this is the wrong board to be posting in - let me know if so and I will move it to the appropriate board! Thanks!
    Ask www.glocktalk.com . Those gals and guys know all the conceal carry options.

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Curiosity here, but how/where do you carry on regular street clothes? Like, do you have a holster of sorts or is it just in the band of jeans/pants?

I www.smartcarry.com, but there are other ways.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    VioletRojo wrote: »
    Curiosity here, but how/where do you carry on regular street clothes? Like, do you have a holster of sorts or is it just in the band of jeans/pants?

Just sticking a weapon in your waist band would be very foolish. It should always be in a holster of some sort.

Exactly. Plaxico Burress probably regrets that very much now.

A Glock.. In sweatpants, no less. A whole new level of stupid carry was reached that day.

Never mind the fact that he pulled the trigger!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member

@megdnoorman I carry a .380 Ruger LCP (Light Compact Pistol) in a wallet-looking holster in the front or back pocket of my jeans. It is 100% concealed.
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    M

Not OP, but I carry IWB in a holster that has clips that go over my pants and belt so everything is nice and secure and hidden. The typical IWB carry hostler is made to be worn with a sturdy belt which makes it impractical for wearing with athletic clothing (tights don't have belt loops and aren't made to be worn with a stiff belt).

I have a couple of tiny pocket guns that in a wallet style holster would fit in a FlipBelt. The wallet style holster is made to go in a pocket.

I www.smartcarry.com, but there are other ways.

Interesting. I can't imagine carrying while running (or really ever), but I think the equipment and culture of it is really interesting. My husband's family is into hunting and I think a few of them may have hand guns.
  • heiliskrimsli
    heiliskrimsli Posts: 735 Member
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    VioletRojo wrote: »

Just sticking a weapon in your waist band would be very foolish. It should always be in a holster of some sort.

Exactly. Plaxico Burress probably regrets that very much now.

A Glock.. In sweatpants, no less. A whole new level of stupid carry was reached that day.

Never mind the fact that he pulled the trigger!

Because that was the best way to catch the gun as it was falling down his leg. And since Glock was designed with "When you pull the trigger, it should go BANG!" in the forefront, that's exactly what happened. He'd have probably been arrested for having it had he just let it hit the floor, but at least the worst injury probably have been a mild bump on the foot.

So many millions of dollars, so few functional brain cells.

@megdnoorman I carry a .380 Ruger LCP (Light Compact Pistol) in a wallet-looking holster in the front or back pocket of my jeans. It is 100% concealed.

I have been thinking about buying one of these. I have a Taurus 738 right now that I do similar with, but I really need another little gun. Because I always need more guns.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I live in Canada and the thought of someone carrying a gun just walking around is wild to me.

My response is literally zero help to you. Sorry about that.

You might feel differently if you lived in a country where everybody you met on the sidewalk had a gun on them, and likely a prescription for anti-depressants too.