WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2017

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,521 Member
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Sunny and warm this morning walking in park with grand and dog, lovely. started raining again this afternoon uggh

Did 14th day of squat challenge and 20 KB Swings, do miss the gym though, going home tomorrow, nice to see DH and sleep in my own bed

Kate UK <3
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Penny thank you so much for the lovely pictures and information about each costume and the area the represent. Enjoyed seeing them.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    X
  • MartiB856
    MartiB856 Posts: 85 Member
    :*
  • tngram2seven
    tngram2seven Posts: 465 Member
    Have a quick minute so here I am

Skipped exercising today and sat on my deck in the sun for 45 min. I know, I know, bad me. I have olive skin and used to bake all day with baby oil (even on face). Paying a little for it now so I put a 55 on my face and let the rest of me cook just a little every now and then. Then I use the Jergens lotion with a tint in it to keep a little color. It makes me happy!!

Yvonne - I love museums! I would always choose them over any other site to see any where I have been. Right now I am watching "Secrets of the Museum" on travel channel.

Penny - love the pictures of the costumes and the history lesson!

Meg - my mom had mumps when I was a teenager. She was so sick! In fact it is the only time I remember my mom being sick. My dad had an executive from Scotland visiting and had invited him to dinner at out house (first and only time I remember that happening) so I helped mom struggle through dinner prep and then she went to bed. I played hostess. As far as I know the gentleman didn't catch the mumps!

Heather - sounds like you are at peace with your decision. Making lemons into lemonade as the saying goes!

Lisa - How ironic or provident that the only girl scout cookies that tempt you are the ones you didn't get in your stash! I am most tempted by the plain old trefoil butter cookies and could mindlessly eat a whole tube in a snap!

Thinking of all of you. Thank you for being my friends!

TNToni putting dinner in the crockpot and off to work soon
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Well ladies, was OK this morning, but didn't feel well as I was at the community center. Stomach upset, sweats, and feeling light headed. Called husband to get me, and we went to the store. I sat in the car, and now I am resting on the couch. Feels good to be still.
    Becca
    Under the weather in
    Oregon
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    beth and "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good". That one always makes me feel better when overwhelmed and underfunded

Becca take care, hope this passes quickly.

Just minding my own business driving down the road when my muffler blew a hole-I am embarrassingly loud until I can get to my mechanic. And there goes my emergency fund-and that's why it's called an emergency fund.

Boy it's hot and I have nooooo energy.

NYKAREN
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    At least 5-6 tornadoes have touched down out west so far and it's still going. It's a huge tornadic storm. Very scarey.

Janetr okc
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Kate UK <3
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,326 Member
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    At least 5-6 tornadoes have touched down out west so far and it's still going. It's a huge tornadic storm. Very scarey.

Janetr okc

Golly - stay safe!
  • jddavis2015
    jddavis2015 Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2017
    We're supposed to get hit down here later tonight but they already have us under a tornado watch...or is it a warning? I can never remember.

Added - I'm online watching my boss play bridge at the senior championship. They're getting killed this match. I love the internet.

JulieTX
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Be safe Janet NYKAREN
  • pipcd34