Dymatize super mass gainer

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a weight gainer. Heard dymatize super mass gainer is nice.
Please can you let me know how is it. Does it taste well and I hope it mixes well too.
Please let me know.

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Calorie surplus is the best (and only) way to gain weight.

Eat more of anything or everything.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Skip the mass gainer. If anything, I'd recommend looking up some high calorie protein shakes. You can ensure you are getting quality products in them and not paying for a bunch of fillers.

www.theproteinchef.co has some good recipes.

You can also look at the below thread for more food ideas.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Plus 1 for saving your money and not buying mass gainer, it's just marketing. Eat real food :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Full day milk... and peanut butter
  • stevehubbard6911
    stevehubbard6911 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2017
    Universal Nutrition has A great product called Real Gains. It's not your traditional gainer- less calories. BUT wayyyy cheaper and really helps you supplement your healthy eating with some extra calories and protein. (600calories 50g protein). I love the price point. It can be hard eating that much food at first so I started using this. Really helped me hit my macros and calorie goals without breaking the bank on other over the top gainers.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Universal Nutrition has A great product called Real Gains. It's not your traditional gainer- less calories. BUT wayyyy cheaper and really helps you supplement your healthy eating with some extra calories and protein. (600calories 50g protein). I love the price point. It can be hard eating that much food at first so I started using this. Really helped me hit my macros and calorie goals without breaking the bank on other over the top gainers.

Do you realize its first ingredient is a cheap filler?