Buddies wanted!

mellysue62
mellysue62 Posts: 3 Member
Recently rejoined MFP and looking for buddies with between 2-3 stones to lose to help and motivate each other.

Replies

• NicksWTB
    NicksWTB Posts: 54 Member
    I'm back after being a SW member for 2yrs. I have 1.5 stone to lose and need some buddies too! Feel free to add
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    1.5 stone down, 3.5 stone to go. If you have an open food diary feel free to add me.
  • debs398
    debs398 Posts: 24 Member
    I have 1.5 stone to lose and need some buddies for motivation, I have an open diary, please feel free to add me
  • Shelagh_uk
    Shelagh_uk Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to lose about 3.5 stone. I'd love some buddies for motivation and ideas.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I'm on my last 5-10lbs, but I've been around for a while, have an open diary and log in daily, and i'm always after new pals from the UK if you want to friend me!
  • deepassmore
    deepassmore Posts: 8 Member
    I've lost 2st, I need to lose another 3st. Please feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new ideas and inspiration
  • tululabrown
    tululabrown Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Anyone based in London? 1.5 stone to lose would love some company!
  • SarzJWix
    SarzJWix Posts: 13 Member
    I have 4 to 5 stone to lose, would love some UK buddies to share support and motivation. I've used MFP before, but knacked my back and let it all slide back :( So I've a new profile (don't want to see that graph of 3 stone sneaking back on!) and I'm going for it again!
  • tracymfp8218
    tracymfp8218 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. I've got 4 stone to lose. I used MFP to lose 2 stone before developing ME/fibromyalgia. Now nearly recovered but 18 months of being housebound and still not being able to exercise much (plus a bad comfort eating habit!) means I need to revisit. Any UK based buddies always welcome.
  • kim_lc
    kim_lc Posts: 15 Member
    Hey I have about two stones to lose. Have gone up and down same half a stone past six months so back to mfp to log everything!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    I'm also up for more UK friends. I am currently 8lbs from my initial goal, but would ideally want to lose an entire stone still and continue toning up/dropping fat. Am in Berks and log practically daily.
  • meggmasqueraded
    meggmasqueraded Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all. I've been on and off here for years but really need to get my act together. I have Fibromyalgia so physical activities can be hard but there's no excuse for my food habits. Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me. I could use the support and encouragement and in return will give the same.
  • KellieLou84
    KellieLou84 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi!! I have 2stone 7lbs to lose! Feel free to add me xx
  • maltimoo
    maltimoo Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all ... 3 stones to lose ... will add some of you as friends for encouragement and advice!
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm back again after 18 months out of the UK and rather more than 18 pounds extra - please feel free to add me - I'm aiming for two stone to start with!
  • DaveAddams
    DaveAddams Posts: 62 Member
    i'm doing well, 2.5st down so far, another 31lbs to go, any motivation will be gratefully accepted
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    always looking for more friends, feel free to add :)
  • georgiamarsh17
    georgiamarsh17 Posts: 77 Member
    Feel free to add away. Currently living in Manchester for university :)
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    I've rejoined several times. I lost my mum a year ago and I've been really struggling and it has affected my life in many ways. However I feel I am ready to tackle the battle of shopping, cooking and eating. I would welcome anyone who feels free to add me.