second day new!! can use support with gain journey! & friends!

Hello guys. I'm on a gaining journey and I need 20 lbs in3 months. i started gaining weighta bit out of the blue, on my butt and thighs. If i gain a few it nEver sticks. So decided to help it stick and stick the right way by exercising and eating more. I'm hoping this app will help tremendously. I can use as many tips whomever may have. feel free to add me. !!

Replies

• amattogno
    amattogno Posts: 2 Member
    Hi - I'm on the same gaining journey, 20 lbs in 3 months! Happy to see others using this app the same way :)
  • GuidedByTheLight
    GuidedByTheLight Posts: 29 Member
    that's awesome! yes it is def a great feeling. ople think that im crazy for wanting to. good luck on your journey, we should motivate each other! :)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Why the short time frame? 20lbs in 12 weeks is going to result in a lot of fat gain.
  • GuidedByTheLight
    GuidedByTheLight Posts: 29 Member
    oh sheesh guys lol. well hmm what what would you say the proper amount for 3 months be???
  • imjms737
    imjms737 Posts: 69 Member
    Sent you a friend request!
    But like what people said, 20lbs in 3 months is pretty ambitious if you want to gain strength and muscle.

I'm personally very happy with 5lbs of strength and weight gain with zero to negative fat gain in 3 months ;)