Breastfeeding mom

Options
RedwoodGypsy
RedwoodGypsy Posts: 9 Member
Hi I am currently about 5"7 weighing 109 pounds. I'd like go back to at least 118. Pregnancy and breastfeeding + getting Invisalign definitely changed the game up for me and I'd like to go back to weighing more. Any other breastfeeding moms ??

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am breastfeeding and I just finished up a bulk. I feel like it is not super common here on MFP. Calorie dense foods will be your friends.. and even logging and tracking if you have to in order to keep you on track and make sure you are eating enough and hitting your goal. It is a lot of food because you are adding anywhere from 200-600cals (depending on the age of baby and how much they eat) to an already heavy calorie load.
  • RedwoodGypsy
    RedwoodGypsy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Hey! I am breastfeeding and I just finished up a bulk. I feel like it is not super common here on MFP. Calorie dense foods will be your friends.. and even logging and tracking if you have to in order to keep you on track and make sure you are eating enough and hitting your goal. It is a lot of food because you are adding anywhere from 200-600cals (depending on the age of baby and how much they eat) to an already heavy calorie load.

It can definitely be work to make sure I get my calorie intake, thank goodness I love food! This app is really helping me.
  • Sierra0986
    Sierra0986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh hi! I'm a breastfeeding mom too. Only I'm looking to lose fat and tone up. Im very petite and having trouble with what foods to eat to help me lose yet still provide great milk for my little.