Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 7.15 Release Notes & Feedback

AlexAlex Posts: 6,919Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff Posts: 6,919Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff
It’s officially spring in San Francisco. Here at MyFitnessPal we decided there was no better way to celebrate than with a little spring cleaning in the app. We’ve been busy sweeping away bugs, polishing our performance, and giving our reliability a good dusting.

We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!

Please use this discussion to share any feedback or suggestions related to the iOS 7.15 release. If you are having technical problems or are reporting a bug, please post in our Support Center

For a list of known iOS issue, please see this article in our support center.

Replies

• craigo3154craigo3154 Posts: 908Member Member Posts: 908Member Member
    Is there a way to mark notifications as read without selecting each one?

Viewing notifications clears the count from the "unaccessed" icon on the main page, but the unread status (different backgrond color) remains.

I use MFP on iPad and iPhone (whichever is closest at the time). Each device collects notifications independently, so a message I have seen on one is not marked as read on any the other. A method to set all notifications to read on a device would be useful.
  • cosia82cosia82 Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Please re add the ability to delete foods from the meal tracker. It was very helpful in meal planning but the feature no longer exists. I can 0 my servings, but it isn't as user friendly as the app was.
    edited May 22
  • CyberToneCyberTone Posts: 6,662Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,662Member, Premium Member
    cosia82 wrote: »
    Please re add the ability to delete foods from the meal tracker. It was very helpful in meal planning but the feature no longer exists. I can 0 my servings, but it isn't as user friendly as the app was.

You can delete items from your Food Diary using the swipe delete. There may be a bug right now that delays the removal of the item on the mobile app. After deleting, check the web version to confirm it has been deleted.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/374439-how-do-i-delete-an-entry-from-my-food-diary-
  • EdCheeEdChee Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Can you add a feature to allow recipes to be exported and imported? Without having a share recipe capability, at least an export/import would reduce the headache of re-entering recipes for cal/nutrition calculations within a family eating the same meals together.

Any chance you could make this happen?
  • CyberToneCyberTone Posts: 6,662Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,662Member, Premium Member
    EdChee wrote: »
    Can you add a feature to allow recipes to be exported and imported? Without having a share recipe capability, at least an export/import would reduce the headache of re-entering recipes for cal/nutrition calculations within a family eating the same meals together.

Any chance you could make this happen?

There is a workaround. Log the Recipe to a meal slot; have the friend copy the meal slot to their Diary.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/11478-can-i-copy-meals-from-my-friends-

• swirlie123swirlie123 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    first of all I LOVE THIS APP! but I do have a few requests for future updates:
    - add in "net carbs"
    - add the ability to edit meals (similar to how you can edit recipes)

Thanks, great job!!
    swirlie123 wrote: »
    first of all I LOVE THIS APP! but I do have a few requests for future updates:
    - add in "net carbs"
    - add the ability to edit meals (similar to how you can edit recipes)

Thanks, great job!!

You can edit My Meals. The process is to add the saved My Meal to an empty meal slot in your Diary, then make any necessary changes, then save and replace (overwrite) the existing My Meal.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/363730-how-do-i-edit-or-delete-remembered-meals-
  • lauraliseweekslauraliseweeks Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Since the update the app won't show my misfit ray steps/points, I've tried every number of combinations of signing out deleting and resetting each of the apps, and all it accounted to was wiping one of my best days for points out of my misfit.... I still love the app but it's frustrating that it won't connect to my fitness tracker.
This discussion has been closed.