MFP Personals

Replies

• Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Pick me!!! I come off as desperate but I promise I will be stingy with money, treat you poorly and ignore you the way you need. No really, pick me. Pick meeeeeeeeee! This ad is REALZ for the future love of my life.
  • VinnyMartin24
    VinnyMartin24 Posts: 44 Member
    I talk a lot during movies, reply hours after read receipts , and like to people watch at Walmart for fun ... lmk
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Wanted...YOU ..yeah you. Oh and YOU..and you and you
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Wanted: Anyone will do, I'm not choosy

What you'll get: Whatever you want, name it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Wanted: Anyone will do, I'm not choosy

What you'll get: Whatever you want, name it

hat trick?

that's a hockey reference, right...

ble13r01qnzi.gif
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Wanted: Man who will fulfill my every desire. Please note my desires change by the second so you must be adaptable. You must enjoy giving massages, grocery shopping, laundry, taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning and fixing things. Also, only men named Kevin or Sam should apply.

This will only work out for me if you act like I'm an inconvenience every time I ask for the smallest favor.
  • ParadigmShifter
    ParadigmShifter Posts: 289 Member
    edited May 2017
    Looking for alligator. Must like big spoons.
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Looking for a bad girl, cause nice guys finish last ;)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Woman with a full original set of teeth to make bath time fun again.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Are you fertile?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited May 2017
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing the grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:
  • MrStabbems
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing my grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:

I can open the jars and do the car stuff. The rest i can subcontract out.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing the grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:

OK on some. The rest - nothing a little money won't solve. :p
  • MrStabbems
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Seeking a snuggle buddy with good hygiene who will do my laundry, feed me tacos, and share awesome memes and gif's with. Must text me "Good Morning Beautiful" daily before 8 a.m. and tell me I'm pretty a minimum of 5 times per week. Misc duties requested but not required include opening too tight jar lids, killing spiders, mowing my grass shirtless, changing the oil in my car, and playing with my hair. :love:

I can open the jars and do the car stuff. The rest i can subcontract out.

I can do the rest!!! Although I might cause a scene when I mow topless

It's only a scene if someone records it.