MFP Personals

Options

Replies

• mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Are you in to beards? Well I'm the woman for you because I have one! Come spend some cuddly nights braiding my beard and watching THe Facts of Life reruns with me in my sleeping bag out in the back lot of the WalMart.

I mean, who could pass up such a catch?!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I spend every other Friday at Walmart and have 10 (well, 9 now cause I ate one) pints of Halo Top in my freezer. Plus, who could resist this sword and eye patch?
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Married single adult male seeking fleeting online discourse and intercourse, of course. Must be highly intelligent, have an impeccable sense of humor, and exceptionally low standards for qualification in a partner. Income class is irrelevant, as are looks and weight. Must have technical skills with audio, video, and photos. Use of curse words for effect encouraged. Must available on demand around my family/work/tennis schedule. Must be discrete and not jealous of my other online flirtatious encounters, but you must be committed. Full set of teeth desired but negotiable. 4K video quality preferred, but HD at a minimum, with at least 8MP cameras. Good sound quality 48K is a must.

Please apply within.

Must epitomize the word moist.

Prepare for your inbox to be FLOODED.

Except for the teeth thing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I'm not much to look at but I make 12k a year and share a car with my neighbor. Can I borrow some money?

How much do you need?
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Married single adult male seeking fleeting online discourse and intercourse, of course. Must be highly intelligent, have an impeccable sense of humor, and exceptionally low standards for qualification in a partner. Income class is irrelevant, as are looks and weight. Must have technical skills with audio, video, and photos. Use of curse words for effect encouraged. Must available on demand around my family/work/tennis schedule. Must be discrete and not jealous of my other online flirtatious encounters, but you must be committed. Full set of teeth desired but negotiable. 4K video quality preferred, but HD at a minimum, with at least 8MP cameras. Good sound quality 48K is a must.

Please apply within.

I would have responded but I have no technical skills with audio, video, or photos. :cry:
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    LAWoman72 wrote: »

Please apply within.

I would have responded but I have no technical skills with audio, video, or photos. :cry:

I'm in love
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'm not much to look at but I make 12k a year and share a car with my neighbor. Can I borrow some money?

How much do you need?

How much you got?

What kind of car is it?

89 Corrola
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Dont forget to mention your fridge ;)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Dont forget to mention your fridge ;)

Oh yes my fridge! It's an adventure!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Current relationship status:pizza
    If you want to change that, bring me a peanut butter banana shake ;)
    46mjaz2dwiob.jpg

If I stop by Sonic on the way, do I at least get some of that pizza?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Current relationship status:pizza
    If you want to change that, bring me a peanut butter banana shake ;)
    46mjaz2dwiob.jpg

If I stop by Sonic on the way, do I at least get some of that pizza?

I'll give you two pepperonis.