MY SECRET TO GET BIG !!

Options
To the people who harp on diet foods because they dnt taste good let me tell u "You ain't eating this *kitten* for it to taste good. You're eating because u want the results that it's going to give on the way u look. That is the main purpose of dieting ;)

4 my own diet, aims to get a breakdown of 50 percent protein, 40 percent carbohydrates, and 10 percent fat. Just enough to get what it needs. On some meals, i eats all carbohydrates or allprotein, because why the hell not?

MEAL 1

Replies

• mauryloko
    mauryloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If u want to get fat u right!!... but muscler u need a diet that stop u to eat junkfood and right amount of fat-carb xx
  • mauryloko
    mauryloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    The secret to getting big is eating in a calorie surplus with adequate protein while following a progressive lifting routine.

Your macro split is jacked by the way. There is absolutely zero reason to eat that much protein and that little fat. Holy cow. Whoever told you to do that should stop giving out advice.

U see... the difference beetwen u and i is that i try this *kitten* no one told me im not sitting on my chair reading a book or asking people what do i have to do to get big.... i try it and it work 4 me and im giving u what work 4 me xxx
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Okay, serious moment here:

Do you know the role of dietary fat within the body?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I just love seeing who these rants are being aimed at.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    You get big by dieting?

Say whaaaaaaat!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    You get big by dieting?

Say whaaaaaaat!

I got big on the seefood diet...
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    mauryloko wrote: »
    If u want to get fat u right!!... but muscler u need a diet that stop u to eat junkfood and right amount of fat-carb xx

You can't gain pure muscle unless you are on steroids. You sure understand a lot of broscience, but what you are sharing is simply not true.

You won't be able to even on them. A calorie surplus will always yield some fat gains.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    mauryloko wrote: »
    The secret to getting big is eating in a calorie surplus with adequate protein while following a progressive lifting routine.

Your macro split is jacked by the way. There is absolutely zero reason to eat that much protein and that little fat. Holy cow. Whoever told you to do that should stop giving out advice.

U see... the difference beetwen u and i is that i try this *kitten* no one told me im not sitting on my chair reading a book or asking people what do i have to do to get big.... i try it and it work 4 me and im giving u what work 4 me xxx

Protip #1 - Making blind assumptions is often a bad idea. Especially when you nothing about the person you're speaking to.

LOL.

Shhhh!!! It's funnier this way.

giphy.gif