MY SECRET TO GET BIG !!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited May 2017
    mauryloko wrote: »
    how i said always u find people that say u cant do that u cant be that ...i just say what u have done to say soo ?? Who r u ? U need to understand that is not true u need steroid to gain pure muscle what u need is go to gym and work ur HaRD and u will see that u gonna burn all the calorie but now days people want the easy way this sh.. int no easy u have to work hard for it ...but like most of the fellas .... is good 4 them to belive u need steroids....so we take it easyyyyy.

I'm not a man, not on steroids,but I know people who are and never seen them taking it easy in the gym. You clearly don't know how they work either.

Again, if you're burning all the calories, you aren't building anything.
  • mauryloko
    mauryloko Posts: 16 Member
    LucasLean wrote: »
    Based on research, there's no benefit past .82g/lb and that's with a mark-up.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Your arms look ginormous though. You on the juicy juice?

I just write u what is my personal secret ...and i work out 4 days a week ... all my work out days i do powerlifting with pumping high reps a the end i train for 1 hr and half ... thats is my personal rutine been doing it for 4 years now and im still growing.... never tuch steroids im 100% agains them ;)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    how i said always u find people that say u cant do that u cant be that ...i just say what u have done to say soo ?? Who r u ? U need to understand that is not true u need steroid to gain pure muscle what u need is go to gym and work ur HaRD and u will see that u gonna burn all the calorie but now days people want the easy way this sh.. int no easy u have to work hard for it ...but like most of the fellas .... is good 4 them to belive u need steroids....so we take it easyyyyy.

I'm sorry, but science just doesn't support any of what you are saying. You want to rip on people thinking they spend their whole time studying and don't put in effort. The reality is that we study to work smarter rather than spending our youth following broscience and destroying our bodies. Spending some time learning actual science rather than broscience could save you problems down the road.
  • healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    If you want to get fat... go on a diet. Its worked wonders for me.
  • mauryloko
    Then keep studing and follow ur book .. u gonna have a good body lol
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Then keep studing and follow ur book .. u gonna have a good body lol

How do you know the people commenting don't have good bodies?
  • mauryloko
    Cose i can see the pictures and usually who talk like this i know how they look like ... but anyway im done do what u wanna do... i just want to say 4 the people who really want to get big and see real result that dnt follow what the book or how they call it sciencestudy cose no one can tell exactly how u gonna grow the only way to know is trying in the gym what i sayd it work keep doing it... not working ?? Train for nucleus overload not working ?? Then go back follow the crowd xxx
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Cose i can see the pictures and usually who talk like this i know how they look like ... but anyway im done do what u wanna do... i just want to say 4 the people who really want to get big and see real result that dnt follow what the book or how they call it sciencestudy cose no one can tell exactly how u gonna grow the only way to know is trying in the gym what i sayd it work keep doing it... not working ?? Train for nucleus overload not working ?? Then go back follow the crowd xxx

The people who really want to get big aren't dieting and burning all the calories, and are likely on PED's.

If no one can tell how they're going to grow, or by which method, why are you insisting on telling everyone how to do it?
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    gym4life64 wrote: »

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Keep reading the "research" or follow what every big guy has done? 1g of protein per pound is a MIN! In part because of the amount you need to eat.

I understand you probably won't read that article, but you should. And not "every big guy" eats that amount. The person who wrote that article is big by natural standards (pic below). Well-researched science always trumps empirical evidence. I follow natural bodybuilders and their advice on building muscle and losing fat, since they don't rely on steroids/drugs. This is especially important for most people since they don't want to waste money on food/supplements in order to get to an unnecessary amount of protein. Reading the article I showed before will explain everything.

Menno-Henselmans-Bayesian-Bodybuilding.jpg?resize=630%2C365

"Well researched science always trumps empirical evidence" dude empirical evidence comes from well researched science. This sentence makes no sense
  • mauryloko
    Can anyone show me how to put a picture of me right here .. im new i dnt really kbiw how it work x
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2017

Keep reading the "research" or follow what every big guy has done? 1g of protein per pound is a MIN! In part because of the amount you need to eat.

I understand you probably won't read that article, but you should. And not "every big guy" eats that amount. The person who wrote that article is big by natural standards (pic below). Well-researched science always trumps empirical evidence. I follow natural bodybuilders and their advice on building muscle and losing fat, since they don't rely on steroids/drugs. This is especially important for most people since they don't want to waste money on food/supplements in order to get to an unnecessary amount of protein. Reading the article I showed before will explain everything.

"Well researched science always trumps empirical evidence" dude empirical evidence comes from well researched science. This sentence makes no sense

Wow, I'm dumb.

Yeah, I realized that just now.Thanks for that. I'll look at what I post from now on. Hah
    I meant trial and error instead of empirical.

It makes sense if you don't think about it. lol
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member

Wow, I'm dumb.

Yeah, I realized that just now.Thanks for that. I'll look at what I post from now on. Hah

Hahah yeah I was very confused but I see anywhere from .8 - 1.2g of protein per lb of body weight i try for 1g but honestly I'm not a pro bodybuilder or anything so I'm just try to be low body fat with some muscle so I'm more worried about a defecit than my protein intake
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    These bro threads keep getting better and better
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    This thread cracks me up
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member

Wow, I'm dumb.

Hahah yeah I was very confused but I see anywhere from .8 - 1.2g of protein per lb of body weight i try for 1g but honestly I'm not a pro bodybuilder or anything so I'm just try to be low body fat with some muscle so I'm more worried about a defecit than my protein intake

Yeah, I also go for 1 g/lb. I just found the article interesting.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Playing devils advocate here but OP appears to be FAR bigger than all the people in this thread who are so adamant that he's wrong.

Unless he's lying about his natty status then what gives?