In it to win it! Looking for friends

So this is my second go around on this site. The first time I lost over 50 lbs, (so it does work with hard work and dedication). Unfortunately, I took a long hiatus and gained the weight back plus some extra after I got the best desk job ever lol. I'm definitely looking forward to getting back at it again FOR GOOD this time, but I would love to have some motivators with me on this journey. If you want to be cheered on too, I got you! :) We're all in it to win it!

Looking forward to meeting ya'll. Feel free to add me and drop a line and share your story. I love hearing about others journeys and whats been working for them :)

Replies

• mrsb515
    mrsb515 Posts: 4 Member
    This is my first time on MFT. I'm a mom of two and need lose about 55lbs. I need motivation too! You sound super positive and I need that! Add me please!
  • LeLeKat89
    LeLeKat89 Posts: 6 Member
    That's a big loss, I'm sure you can do it again!
    It's my first time here, I am also in need of some "fit friends" and motivation! I want to lose about 15 pounds and get all toned up.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • StatesboroKeith
    StatesboroKeith Posts: 15 Member
    My 2nd go round as well. This time I'm on my own; last time I used it as a tool to communicate with my online fitness coaches. I lost about 10 pounds but fell off...looking to stay on track this time!
  • Fofinha4
    Fofinha4 Posts: 3 Member
    I was using another program that was costly! So I thought I'd try this site. I like all the options on this site and the community. I just started a few days ago
  • sandrarobin
    sandrarobin Posts: 1 Member
    I been on MFP for awhile but just not consistent. I know it will work if I work it. Looking to be a support person and to receive support to lose about 60 pounds. Who's with me?!?!?
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    I've been on MFP for some time now & got use to logging. Now getting back into walking! Good luck with your journey & feel free to add me :)
  • Try150
    Try150 Posts: 24 Member
    Hope i can stick at this health kick.
  • tinie1106
    tinie1106 Posts: 2 Member
    This is what feels like my umpteenth time of trying to keep going :/ hofully i can keep it going this time. About half a stone gone on my own since January struggling with motivation on my own :(
  • mktirungu
    mktirungu Posts: 1 Member
    My second time here, just trying to get my sexy back after two beautiful boys. Got over 30lbs to loose and I can use all the support. Tried a few other fad diets since last year, decided the only true way is this one... hard work and determinination. No short cuts.

Determined to enjoy my journey though, it still can be laugh and giggles all the way. Life is never that serious
  • shelbycita
    shelbycita Posts: 1 Member
    I want to be part of this awesome and inspirational group! This is my first time and I would like to lose 20 pounds for starters. I do like to eat healthy and be active but I have a bad sweet tooth and just started a desk job. I know my biggest challenge is food so I hope we can all help each other in this process!
  • kaezergailis
    kaezergailis Posts: 4 Member
    Definitely want in to this group of inspiring and energetic people!! This is my 3rd go around---MFP does work but you have to stick to it. I lost 30 lbs last time and even though I could tell I gained some back did not know (or pretended not to know) how much until I caught my reflection in a window. Shazam!!! What a kick to the head--so I know that this works only if I stick with it. I know we can do this. And I know it helps to have those who get it, in your corner. Yay us!!
  • cameronheel
    cameronheel Posts: 191 Member
    Well I say if you did it once you can do it again. I would be glad to follow your progress and offer support.

I have been on MFP for the first time since the end of April, but have been calorie counting and running, cycling walking and doing some light strength training since Feb. My high weight was 225 and I'm presently at 183. I am 5ft 8 so at 225 I was in the obese category. I love running and have improved my 5K time from 35 min to under 28 min during this time frame. I am looking to get under 160 as my goal weight which would put me in the healthy range for BMI. Good luck and keep on working at it.
  • shavontaywilson
    shavontaywilson Posts: 2 Member
    Hello this is my first time trying this ! And I'm am hoping too loose about 30 pounds ! And I would love support and tips from the ones who have done this before !
  • dawnola9
    dawnola9 Posts: 2 Member
    I have been a member of MFP for a while, but I have not been consistent. I am hoping a little support will help me reach my goal of loosing 20 pounds.
  • Hi I'm Barbara and this is my first time on here I weight 150 and i want to get to 120 , Ive already lost 10 pounds with my fitness pal. I'm glad I joined ,I have a few great friends on here that are very motivated and help me threw this. I would love some more friends. Great job everybody keep it up.
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Hey!! I'm Jade.

It is also my second time here... previously I lost around 25lb but since meeting my partner and breaking my ankle I've put on 45lb and at my highest weight ever!

Planning to lose around 50-55lb

Feel free to add me everyone :smiley:
  • nykole56
    nykole56 Posts: 21 Member
    My second time here as well, lost 30 lbs the first time and feel off track. Hoping to lose 100 this time. I'm in it for the long haul. No falling off this time!!!