Over 70lbs lost (PICS)

Yasmine91
Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
I wanted to wait till I got to target before I posted in here but I'm just so happy with my results I just had to share. I've officially lost 74lbs. I feel really good right now like..the before I picture surfaced not too long ago and I couldn't believe how big I was.

I want to keep this short so, I've been on this site since my late teens and I've always had issues with losing weight. I've been obese all my life, was born weighing 13lbs and got bigger and bigger. I managed to lose all my weight without excersise and didn't calorie count for the most part but kept it as a very small guidline. Kind of hard not to count calories when you've done it for years. I pretty much ate...everything. I didn't cut anything out of my diet. But there are three main components to my weight loss and that is portion sizes were cut, my sugar intake went down and I consumed less meat.

The biggest change from this weightloss has been my new attitude towards food. It no longer feels like I'm obsessive over my meals and I don't feel guilty anymore about eating 'bad foods'.

I'm 5ft 7inches, before weight was 256lbs and after is my current weight of 182lbs, it took me a year and a half to lose 74lbs. Not too fast but I do think that maybe I could of gone a bit slower. I still have about 40lbs to lose so, let's get to it.

lmkfhq8y7bc8.jpg

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    2nd that you look great! Id guess that you weigh less than what you said
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Syneea wrote: »
    Awesome job! You look great!

Thanks hun <3
  • Jirachii
    Jirachii Posts: 152 Member
    Wow, 182? I hope I look that good in 14 pounds! Way to go! And I completely understand the relationship with food. It's so easy to create a negative relationship with certain foods. I'm glad they don't guilt you =)
  • Chena83
    Chena83 Posts: 111 Member
    You look amazing girl!!!! Keep it up. I want to loose 55 lbs and I have lost 16. I am going yo keep moving forward. I am 5'2.75...
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    awesome work and you look fine as you are right now.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    You look fantastic at 182!!! I’m also 5’7” and I currently weigh 190. I want to to be around 140-145 (I’ll know when I get there). You look way better than me. I carry my weight heavily in my tummy (2 kids and fibroid surgery). Even when I’ve weighed 182 in the past I didn’t look as good as you. Keep it up! You will get there, as will I. If you want, you can add me and we can motivate each other to get there!
  • You look great!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    awesome
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    you look alot thinner than182 pounds. you must be all muscle.
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    You look Great!
  • MyTurnNow2018
    MyTurnNow2018 Posts: 36 Member
    @Yasmine91 - You look fantastic!!!! That is an awesome transformation!!! :smile:
  • Volusia03
    Volusia03 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow great job!
  • Angieve1
    Angieve1 Posts: 65 Member
    You look amazing !!!!! way to go :sunglasses:
  • aligazali3497
    aligazali3497 Posts: 23 Member
    Very nice! You must be less then 182 however, I still have more belly fat then that and I’m 175 and male :wink: and taller
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Amazing transformation!!!!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    You look fantastic!! So inspiring.
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    You look amazing! We're the same height so this is very inspiring.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Wow, you look great. As you continue to lose weight, you might end up rethinking that end point. Try not to become too focused on a number. At 182 lbs, you carry it very well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!