Fat 2 Fit WLC & Support Group - JUNE

Loribh0126
Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
June Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group! 

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sun May 28 – Sat Jun 3

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “June Registrations/Starting Weights (Submit between Sun May 28 – Sat June 3)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of May 28 – June 3)

Our challengers are split up into 9 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• Loribh0126
    This is a great group! You will not regret joining us!
  • fitzymic
    fitzymic Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey I had an old my fitness pal account it appears that what registered for this group.
    My user name is Crazyelle but iv came up as fitzymic not sure how to fix this can you help.
  • Loribh0126
    fitzymic wrote: »
    Hey I had an old my fitness pal account it appears that what registered for this group.
    My user name is Crazyelle but iv came up as fitzymic not sure how to fix this can you help.

I'm not sure how to change that. Go ahead and join the group and when you change it, just let us know.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    fitzymic wrote: »

You can still join and add all your info with your old user name. Whenever it changes to what it should be just give us a heads up and we will update you on the challenge.
  • mari_moulin
    Still room for more!
  • 34Briarwood
    34Briarwood Posts: 6 Member
    How do I mark or flag this discussion on my account? i wan to be able to find it again.
  • mari_moulin
    How do I mark or flag this discussion on my account? i wan to be able to find it again.

You want to make sure you join the group using the link provided above. This discussion is only the invite to our group. We won't be using his after this week. Once you join the group you will be able to find it under your MY GROUPS tab in MFP Community.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    This is the last week of my latest challenge group. Glad to find you.
  • mari_moulin
    junodog1 wrote: »
    This is the last week of my latest challenge group. Glad to find you.

Glad you are joining us!!
  • Roosmom76
    Roosmom76 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2017
    I think I joined...
  • mari_moulin
    Roosmom76 wrote: »
    I think I joined...

Yup I see you in there. I will be adding you to a team in the morning. Welcome!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    This looks like fun and I'd be game for it. :smile: I'll head on over to the Group page and join!
  • Kelly1245
    Kelly1245 Posts: 4 Member
    I think I joined! :)
  • mari_moulin
    LyssaJ1 wrote: »
    This looks like fun and I'd be game for it. :smile: I'll head on over to the Group page and join!

Welcome I see your registration I will add you to a team a bit later today.

Kelly1245 wrote: »
    I think I joined! :)

Make sure you enter your information in the registration thread on the main group page. Would hate for you to miss out.
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Thinks i joined
  • barbiegaia
    barbiegaia Posts: 8 Member
    Done!
  • mari_moulin
    Thinks i joined
    barbiegaia wrote: »
    Done!

Please remember to register after joining the group. Just go down to the announcements area in the main group page (link above) and enter your information on the registration thread. See you there.

• mell_m_m
    mell_m_m Posts: 17 Member
    Loribh0126 wrote: »
    June Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group! 

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sun May 28 – Sat Jun 3

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “June Registrations/Starting Weights (Submit between Sun May 28 – Sat June 3)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
    Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
    Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of May 28 – June 3)

Our challengers are split up into 9 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

• mell_m_m
    mell_m_m Posts: 17 Member
    I have joined, and registered. Where is the group page that I am supposed to get familiar with?
  • mari_moulin
    mell_m_m wrote: »
    I have joined, and registered. Where is the group page that I am supposed to get familiar with?

The link above should take you to the group page.