Sarah's OMAD Journal

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Friday today so official weigh-in for the week. Two pound loss, so I am pretty darned happy! Averaging 1.8lbs/week...

lblye5vgnajc.png

ds4xpw4cp2ig.png

Girl you're in fire!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    YESSSSS!!! Fantastic, Sarah!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Awesome numbers!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    edited July 2017
    I love your weight graph! I need to check that out.
    You're doing so well, even with the pizza gorge (I know that feeling alllll too well... I can EASILY eat an entire Daiya pizza in one sitting, which is like 1400 cals!). 1.8 lbs/week is AWESOME!
  • mistymeadows2005
    ALSO Sarah - to reference back to our unrealistic July goal,,,we are literally 0.4 pounds apart...I think you're about my height, yes? I'm 5'6 3/4" (yes...six and three quarters inches LOL).
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    ALSO Sarah - to reference back to our unrealistic July goal,,,we are literally 0.4 pounds apart...I think you're about my height, yes? I'm 5'6 3/4" (yes...six and three quarters inches LOL).

Hahahaha! Yes - I'm 5'6". No three quarters though - in fact I mightbe just under 5'6" but I'll never admit it!!!

I hit 187.7 this morning but I'm not putting too much stock in that weight - I think it's more likely dehydration from the Friday night cocktails!!
  • mistymeadows2005

Hahahaha! Yes - I'm 5'6". No three quarters though - in fact I mightbe just under 5'6" but I'll never admit it!!!

I hit 187.7 this morning but I'm not putting too much stock in that weight - I think it's more likely dehydration from the Friday night cocktails!!

Again... #counts lmao
  • minigrrll
    Totally does!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    3/4 of an inch totally counts and must be noted. :)
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Friday today so official weigh-in for the week. Two pound loss, so I am pretty darned happy! Averaging 1.8lbs/week...

lblye5vgnajc.png

ds4xpw4cp2ig.png

Congratulations on the loss. The graph is also awesome for data analysis.
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Fantastic! You're doing great!
  • minigrrll
    edited July 2017
    Thanks all! Down even more today, but taking it with a big grain of salt again - this time I'm sure it's the Saturday night cocktails that are dehydrating me because I ate a LOT yesterday. We cooked corn and potatoes and sweet potatoes on the fire which we had with baked beans. Then my partner made damper (basically flour and milk dough cooked on the fire) which I ate a fair bit of (I told myself I wasn't going to have any, but I just had to!!).

l3suq7ad1rpy.png

I changed the settings on my Trendweight slightly as I realized it wasn't using my first weight from May 23rd - wasn't gonna let it rip me off like that!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Sounds like a nice feast!! I love me some corn and taters and baked beans! I've never heard of damper, sounds like something I'd try, at least. I know what you mean by taking those losses with a grain of salt. Happens to me as well, still nice though :-)
  • minigrrll
    Damper is basically fresh white bread - it uses self raising flour. He puts butter and syrup on it (he is a sugarholic), I just eat it plain.. So good... (But oh so nutritionally deficient!! Having said that, I was drinking vodka and Pepsi max at the same time and you can't get much more nutritionally deficient than that!!)
  • brittdee88
    I LOVE baked beans! Probably way more than anyone should :D
    Otherwise, your meal sounded yummy!
  • minigrrll
    I do too!! I could eat them for every meal, for sure...
  • brittdee88
    I was thinking of having some next week to make a vegan BBQ meal with coleslaw and all. I saw a really cool recipe for a BBQ baked bean sandwich that looks awesome!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Damper is basically fresh white bread - it uses self raising flour. He puts butter and syrup on it (he is a sugarholic), I just eat it plain.. So good... (But oh so nutritionally deficient!! Having said that, I was drinking vodka and Pepsi max at the same time and you can't get much more nutritionally deficient than that!!)

That sounds yummy, I would probably want the butter and syrup too :p
  • minigrrll
    Well, I have no idea what is going on, but I'm not complaining! I guess my body is finally catching up from those weeks where I was losing so slow and getting a bit frustrated. I guess it pays off to just trust the process!!!

5wib2s3ubrxu.png

I am making one small change today - I read a book called "Delay, Don't Deny" by Gin Stephens yesterday (quick easy read), and she stresses to not eat/drink anything sweet in the fasting period, i.e. No artificial sweeteners, no milk, cream etc. in coffee, not even any sugar free gum(!). So I am off my beloved Pepsi Max and I just had a black coffee. I think my coffee consumption may drop significantly in the next few days. Not that I drank that much - 1 to 3 cups a day with some soy milk in each. I have been wanting to quit the Pepsi Max for ages mostly because I think it is probably terrible for my teeth...

I am now drinking plain water... Gotta say I really want that Pepsi max though!
  • minigrrll
    That sounds yummy, I would probably want the butter and syrup too :p
    Oh, I definitely want the butter!! Not the syrup - way too sweet for me. I am a savory lover, give me a giant bag of salt and vinegar chips over a bar of chocolate any day! (Not that I dislike chocolate mind you...). For some reason I don't like syrup or butter tarts or pecan pie or fudge - anything that has that over the top sweetness. Strangely enough, I love jelly beans and gummy bears and those sour gum drop type things. Not sure what the difference is... I still would take the chips over the sweets though!!