Sarah's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Oh, can't believe I forgot - my BMI just dropped to overweight rather than obese!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You are making excellent progress!!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Oh, can't believe I forgot - my BMI just dropped to overweight rather than obese!!!

Hurreyy! Congratulations :)
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress. And Pepsi Max is good!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sarah, I'm so very happy for you! Congratulations on the loss and the drop in BMI, WAY TO GO!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Waittttt - does this mean I'm out of the obese category too?!?!?!?!??! :P
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • minigrrll
    Options

Umm.... Yeah?? You're taller than me, right? And weigh less than me or about the same?

We're just FAT!!!! WOOHOO!!! Bwahahahahaha!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Actually a little scared to weigh today. I'm pretty sure my weight will have gone up as I ate my body weight in veggie chili (chilli?) last night.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options

Umm.... Yeah?? You're taller than me, right? And weigh less than me or about the same?

We're just FAT!!!! WOOHOO!!! Bwahahahahaha!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I love it! WINNING! :)
  • minigrrll
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Aannnnddddd..... I'm obese again!!! :-D I totally knew that was gonna happen... I guess I need to stick to looking at the trend (funny how I look at the trend when I gain but the actual weight on the scale when I lose! Ha!). Anyway, I'm up more than a pound and I totally expected it!!

pxyva6q3btp3.png

Trendweight even changed my goal date to sometime this year (was Jan 2018)!! And my trend weight dropped under 190 finally.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Man, chili will do that to you. But it is SO worth it! I LOOOOOVE chili even in hot South Florida. Feel free to spill the beans (heheh) on your recipe!
    That's so awesome that you now have a 2017 goal weight date! I really want to get on this Trendweight thing, but I am so afraid of daily weighing and the fluctuations. Maybe I will bite the bullet when I get within 15 pounds of my goal.
  • minigrrll
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Man, chili will do that to you. But it is SO worth it! I LOOOOOVE chili even in hot South Florida. Feel free to spill the beans (heheh) on your recipe!
    That's so awesome that you now have a 2017 goal weight date! I really want to get on this Trendweight thing, but I am so afraid of daily weighing and the fluctuations. Maybe I will bite the bullet when I get within 15 pounds of my goal.

Yeah, chili is the best... I just wing it with my recipe. I just throw in a few cans of beans (kidney and black) and a couple of cans of diced tomatoes and the usual onion and mushrooms and peppers and whatever else we have in the fridge (zucchini and carrots today). Always a lot of cocoa powder and cumin and chili powder and worcestershire and stock... I'm not much of a cook really - just throw things in a pot and hope for the best!!

Trendweight is awesome for me because I'm definitely a daily weigher. I wouldn't bother if it is going to stress you out tbh...
  • minigrrll
    edited July 2017
    Options
    And I'm just fat again!! Ha.... Actually my weight went down even more. And this was after eating my body weight in chili leftovers. Go figure...

eia8w4jua548.png

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    haha, YESSSSS!!! You should eat your body weight in chili more often, sweet lady! :-)

Fanfreakingtabulous!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    And I'm just fat again!! Ha.... Actually my weight went down even more. And this was after eating my body weight in chili leftovers. Go figure...

eia8w4jua548.png

SO JEALOUS! June was NOT nice to me and July is not going as I'd like so far LMAO - I'm supposed to have my weigh in tomorrow and if I make it into the 185s at ALL I'll be STOKED! I gotta keep up with ma ladies ;)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    I'm actually thinking I might make it to 181 by the end of the month. Of course, we are going camping this weekend and that didn't end well last time!!! Going to not drink Sangria this time though and stick to low carb beer and vodka with Pepsi Max.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAY on your new low weight!!! You will definitely make it! That is awesome! I need chili in my life now LOL.
    Good luck with avoiding the sangria! It's hard for me to resist a good sangria even though I am typically a super dry red wine drinker. It's just so pleasant in the summer. But you have already been doing well with the low carb drinks, so you can do it!