Anyone want to kick it into gear starting next month

Anyone want to kick it into gear next month and see how much we can lose?? If so reply back or add me and let's go from there!

Replies

• Chocaholic930
    Chocaholic930 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I would like to loose some weight !!
    I have hit a plateau lately and hope I can start to loose some weight again.
  • ranaeblade
    ranaeblade Posts: 15 Member
    Yes, I am on board.
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Me too!! My holidays are only 2 months away and need to be bikini ready!!
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Me! I plan on starting The Master's Hammer and Chisel in a couple of days and I can really use the encouragement to keep up with it!
  • MIRunnerMom
    MIRunnerMom Posts: 22 Member
    Me, I'm on a weight gain train, and I need to get off!! I need accountability partners!
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    I'm in - got a little under 3kg left to reach goal and need the extra motivation for the final push. Also got a few work conference days towards the end of the month and could do with some extra incentive not to blow the calorie budget completely on those days!
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    I'm in, starting on the 7th.
  • PurpleSnack
    PurpleSnack Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in, definitely time for me to get back on track
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Count me in :)
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Me too! I've slacked almost this entire month. Time to get back on the wagon!
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Me too
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Yes! I have slacked on the gym front, but have been good with calorie counting so in that respect I am on track. But I need to get back in to my weight/resistance routine in the gym. And I have a 10 day holiday from the 9th-18th, so have my work cut out for me!
  • amvaguirre
    amvaguirre Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in too! But have never joined a group or done anything on MFP Community so it may take a bit to get the hang of things! I love to work out but my diet could def use some tweaking! Would love to lose the bloat and extra weight (4-7ish lbs).

Let's do this!!!
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Well, I'm back in to my gym routine for the most part. On track for a good weight loss pre-holiday, which is encouraging. Then on holiday I will continue the C25K but unlikely to log anything because, well, I'm on holiday B)
  • spartanhollis
    spartanhollis Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in. I do well with accountability!
  • spartanhollis
    spartanhollis Posts: 17 Member
    Anyone want to kick it into gear next month and see how much we can lose?? If so reply back or add me and let's go from there!

Let's do this!
  • EsmeMary101
    edited June 2017
    Hello everyone. How's it going? June hasn't been great for me so far. Week 1 I didn't lose any at all and this week it was a loss of 0.5. I'm determined to be extra extra good now. I really want to lose a few more lbs before bikini time!
  • CarolynInDC
    CarolynInDC Posts: 45 Member
    Late to the party, but wanted to say hi. I've gained too much weight in the past few years, and am ready to drop it. I started the Jillian Michaels app this week (just started a MFP group for users), which will be especially helpful since I will be living in a hotel for about six weeks this summer. Good luck everyone!
  • EsmeMary101
    Coleteo wrote: »
    Hello everyone. How's it going? June hasn't been great for me so far. Week 1 I didn't lose any at all and this week it was a loss of 0.5. I'm determined to be extra extra good now. I really want to lose a few more lbs before bikini time!

Week 3 and my efforts have brought results lost another 2.5lbs this week. Much better.
  • marciaj10
    marciaj10 Posts: 40 Member
    Late to the party also but I'm in.. Gotta kick this winter weight! Good luck all!