Are there any girls that look like or want to look like models?

Replies

• dubstepvideobody
    dubstepvideobody Posts: 141 Member
    @dubstepvideobody - Thank you. I love your user name, by the way. That must have been a great spin class last night! How was the music?Good work.

@sassafras88 - All the water retention with harder workouts can play crazy games with the scale.

@GoldenEye_ - Thanks! That was me four years ago. I was around 130 lbs. I'd slowly lost 30 lbs and I was doing a lot of Pilates, running and swimming. And paddling - I love it, it feeds my soul and my body!

My stats:
    5'6"
    Starting weight: 142lbs
    Current weight: 135.4
    Goal weight: 125

I'd like to maintain a future upper weight limit of 128-130. Oh and my highest weight was 165 after my first baby.

P.S. I am not the best writer so your English is probably great! I like having fit friends all around the world. Where is everyone from?

oh thanks! I love that house and dubstep remixes of nice songs with models walking on a beach or with sexy lingerie and veeery beautiful faces (uh Im sure Im spelling it wrong) :D Was listening to one of these as I created the account.

As for your goal its great! As far as I remember yesterday you posted a great update on weight loss on your timeline so I am sure you will acheave it this summer.

• dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    GoldenEye_ wrote: »
    130 lbs has been my lightest since adulthood too. Then I was 136lb for years until I grew to 159.4lb during my study. The real shock for me came when I saw a photo of myself. Since then I lost 16.7 lbs and am at 142.6 now, 2,5 months later. It's still baffling to me how easy this is now I'm counting calories. It used to be so hard!

I'm from the Netherlands. Planning to move after I finish my studies though. I need more nature around me. What about you?

My dear, i strted learning Swedish just because of the nature and the SO BEAUTIFUL BLOND MEN, I was and will always remain obsessed with blond people, they are the ultimate attractiveness for me, dont know why(maybe cos I am rather the southern Europe look, opposites attract). I thought the Netherlands is not that far from Sweden in regards of nature (and men)? And they should be the real vikings, or am I wrong? Maybe I am just living in my imagination world, but this international differences inspire me totally :D
    Anyhow, I found a German blond viking mhhh so I am staying here for now. :D

• dubstepvideobody
    Welcome to the new girls, Im sure you will be great short models in no time :)

I must say that: I am don to 136.5 pounds (uhhm 62.5 kg), so around 9 pounds down since starting. I am looking a lot thinner.What about you?
  • dubstepvideobody
    edited June 2017
    e5sm1esxxc7j.jpg

embrace the feeling of being light, toned and healthy
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Welcome to the new girls, Im sure you will be great short models in no time :)

I must say that: I am don to 136.5 pounds (uhhm 62.5 kg), so around 9 pounds down since starting. I am looking a lot thinner.What about you?

Great job!

Since I started my cut (May) I am about 4lbs down (probably some of that was water and food weight from my bulk). I am going slow and steady to reduce muscle loss though, and I probably have maybe 2lbs more to lose, depends on how lean I want to look.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    @dubstepvideobody - Love the picture. And great thought. You seem to have a strong talent for visualization.

I needed this thread as all I could visualize as of last week was me paddling (in fitness model shape) away from my family!!! (I am half-joking.)

@GoldenEye_ I live near Boston in the US :)

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    @sardelsa - Good job getting close to your goal. I'm hearing that it takes a lot of patience and consistency near the end. How are you finding it?
  • sardelsa
    @sardelsa - Good job getting close to your goal. I'm hearing that it takes a lot of patience and consistency near the end. How are you finding it?

Thank you! Yea I find it gets harder as you get leaner.. I am not looking to get ripped so I should be ok! It's just really hard to cut down on weekends now that the weather is nice.. I have so many outings and parties
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    edited June 2017
    130 lbs has been my lightest since adulthood too. Then I was 136lb for years until I grew to 159.4lb during my study. The real shock for me came when I saw a photo of myself. Since then I lost 16.7 lbs and am at 142.6 now, 2,5 months later. It's still baffling to me how easy this is now I'm counting calories. It used to be so hard!

I'm from the Netherlands. Planning to move after I finish my studies though. I need more nature around me. What about you?

My dear, i strted learning Swedish just because of the nature and the SO BEAUTIFUL BLOND MEN, I was and will always remain obsessed with blond people, they are the ultimate attractiveness for me, dont know why(maybe cos I am rather the southern Europe look, opposites attract). I thought the Netherlands is not that far from Sweden in regards of nature (and men)? And they should be the real vikings, or am I wrong? Maybe I am just living in my imagination world, but this international differences inspire me totally :D

Haha, I wish! I feel you have us confused with Norway, which is indeed very similar in regards to Swedish nature and people and is the country real vikings originated from :-) the Netherlands is just a small, flat little country that's way more city than nature ;) I know what you mean with the differences though. It's really cool you're learning Swedish! I'm learning Japanese myself. Their culture, foods, nature and beautiful people (possibly like you said, opposites!) interest me enough to want to live there for at least a year or so.

You're doing great on the weight loss by the way! I can't really see myself getting thinner anymore, even though my weight loss is speeding up (somehow). I am measuring though and since I first measured (may 17th) I lost 4 cm (1.57inch) on each my waist, hips and thighs (the only measurements I'm taking because they are the ones that matter to me now).
  • sardelsa

Haha, I wish! I feel you have us confused with Norway, which is indeed very similar in regards to Swedish nature and people and is the country real vikings originated from :-) the Netherlands is just a small, flat little country that's way more city than nature ;) I know what you mean with the differences though. It's really cool you're learning Swedish! I'm learning Japanese myself. Their culture, foods, nature and beautiful people (possibly like you said, opposites!) interest me enough to want to live there for at least a year or so.

You're doing great on the weight loss by the way! I can't really see myself getting thinner anymore, even though my weight loss is speeding up (somehow). I am measuring though and since I first measured (may 17th) I lost 4 cm (1.57inch) on each my waist, hips and thighs (the only measurements I'm taking because they are the ones that matter to me now).

I love Japanese cooking! My husband and I spent two weeks in Japan on vacation years ago and fell in love with it there. I love their soups and make my own dashi stock :)
  • GoldenEye_
    sardelsa wrote: »

I love Japanese cooking! My husband and I spent two weeks in Japan on vacation years ago and fell in love with it there. I love their soups and make my own dashi stock :)

That's awesome! I 've had miso soup about every other day last week :D I use the terrasana instant miso soup though and throw ginger, sweet potato, carrot, silk tofu, shiitake, sugarsnaps and some non-fried miso noodles in there. Super simple and fresh. I would like to make it myself some time too. Where in Japan did you go to?
  • sardelsa

That's awesome! I 've had miso soup about every other day last week :D I use the terrasana instant miso soup though and throw ginger, sweet potato, carrot, silk tofu, shiitake, sugarsnaps and some non-fried miso noodles in there. Super simple and fresh. I would like to make it myself some time too. Where in Japan did you go to?

We stayed in Osaka for a few days and did a day trip to Kyoto then stayed in Tokyo (Shinjuku) for the rest of the time and did day/night visits in Shibuya, Tsukiji, Rappongi etc. It was amazing!
  • GoldenEye_
    That does sound like an amazing experience :) I really just want to book a plane ticket now after talking about it!

On the model body note; I bought an 11kg resistance loop/band today! I did a couple of circuits with it and I absolutely love it. Much more rewarding than doing it on only bodyweight and 2kg handheld weights, which I previously did. Tomorrow I'll try to incorporate it in my usual workout. Can't wait!
  • Opalprincess99
    Opalprincess99 Posts: 88 Member
    Alright, well, I'm just going to throw it out there then! To me Candice Swanepoel is the most beautiful woman on this planet. We have almost the same hip/waist ratio (Hers being 0.68 and mine 0.69) Lol. Of course I'm never ever going to get near the rest of her measurements. Or get her face :D

Candice-Swanepoel-14.jpg

That's amazing because she is my favorite too! Love her !
  • plainpixxel
    plainpixxel Posts: 57 Member
    I'm glad someone did post this. I've been looking around on this forum for a few days and didn't really see anyone with goals similar to mine. Looking like a model is something I've always wanted to do. I've never been really out of shape but I've always wanted to improve what I look like. I'm currently 5'5 and I weight 119 lbs. I'm trying to get my weight down to 111.
    I'm super inspired by VS models like Gigi/Bella Hadid. I know I'm not tall but If I could get that general body shape I think i'd be in business. It's nice to find people who want to accomplish this journey the correct way.
  • plainpixxel
    Wow! I'm glad that i found this threads because it's exactly what I'm looking for and I didn't really feel like any of the other threads applied to me. I'm currently trying to get myself into VS shape even though I'm kinda a shortie. I've 5'5 and I weight 119 lbs. I'm trying to get my weight down to 111 lbs in a safe and effective way. It's refreshing to find people who know you can lose weight and do it in a healthy way. I'm shooting for a Gigi Hadid-ish figure.

I was wondering if any of you ladies had any workout tips or routines. Currently, I run for an hour about 3 or 4 days a week on a treadmill at about 7.2 mph. I also do kickboxing on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a ballet class on Saturday if I'm not dead tired. I'm looking for ways to shake up my running routine. It's getting really boring for me. I'm curious about how other people work out.
  • plainpixxel
    edited June 2017
    Hi, ladies! I'm so glad I found this forum. I apologize in an advance if I have any repeat posts. For some reason, My fitness pal is not posting the replies I make! I'm super excited to have found like-minded people with similar goals.

I think it's a good that there is a community here that has these goals and is focused on reaching them safely. I too am aspiring to have that VS look even though I'm a shortie. I'm 5'5 and as of this morning, I weigh 118.4 lbs. I usually work out 6 days a week. I run for and hour and thirty minutes about 4 of those days and do kickboxing the other two days. If I'm not dead tired by I may fit in a ballet class or two as well. My goal weight is 111 lbs and I'm determined to get there.

My favorite VS model right now is Gigi Hadid despite how cliche as that is and the fact she's not an official angel. Candice is also amazing. I don't think there is a single person who isn't inspired by her. I also love ballerina bodies. Has anyone see Nardia Boodoo?
  • plainpixxel
    You know what I love about VS.. the fashion shows. OMG I was just watching some footage from last years show, so amazing. I love the outfits and the glam.. and their hair. Oh my I love their hair so much :)

I'm always mesmerized by the hair. They always look like something out of a Disney movie. I wonder how they are immune to fly-aways and frizz. Sheesh lol
  • dubstepvideobody
    I'm glad someone did post this. I've been looking around on this forum for a few days and didn't really see anyone with goals similar to mine. Looking like a model is something I've always wanted to do. I've never been really out of shape but I've always wanted to improve what I look like. I'm currently 5'5 and I weight 119 lbs. I'm trying to get my weight down to 111.
    I'm super inspired by VS models like Gigi/Bella Hadid. I know I'm not tall but If I could get that general body shape I think i'd be in business. It's nice to find people who want to accomplish this journey the correct way.

Hey thanks for joining! What a healthy lifestyle 6 days a week working out...great! And great goal! I might say it too much but...you are great :D haha And great hair, at first I thought thats photoshoped :D I also have curls but from the bigger ones :)

GoldenEye, sorry, I thought Vikings come really from the Netherlands and NoT Norway or Sweden hmmmmmmmm :D Anyhow, I thought also The Netherlands has great nature and had a landscape of the Netherlands for a long time on my desctop, but thanks for the info :D Regarding weight loss 4 cm is soo much!

My measurements are now:
    94 cm breasts, 66 cm waist, 96.5 booty
    must convert that in inches later

Also thanks, GoldenEye!
  • dubstepvideobody
    I am very happy that we do it together by the way, please dont give up on this thread :D