Kayla Itsines BBG program results?

Has anyone tried this program? What were your thoughts? I found the PDF online and was curious what kind of results people got from it.

I did day one yesterday of the pre-training and it kicked my butt.

Replies

• sumkay02
    sumkay02 Posts: 24 Member
    Nope....all I do is follow her on instagram and FB LoL
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    I don't really know anything about her programs and I don't follow any BBG peeps but I came across this person yesterday and I am now following her and it's the most I've even heard about BBG in her post.
    https://www.instagram.com/fitbyfifty.us/
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Yeah I've heard the program has been out for a few years but I never tried it . I follow her on instagram and see all the before and afters .. hoping to be one of those one day lol
  • aerdnaveg
    aerdnaveg Posts: 9 Member
    I did BBG in 2015 and even restarted the program after the 12 weeks was up. It was probably the most fit I had ever been in my life... Until I injured my right arm. If you do BBG I highly suggest you go at your own pace, as it is quite challenging.
  • laurensohn22
    I did BBG in 2015 and even restarted the program after the 12 weeks was up. It was probably the most fit I had ever been in my life... Until I injured my right arm. If you do BBG I highly suggest you go at your own pace, as it is quite challenging.

Thank you ! That's great advice! So far I'm doing good I know there is the time limit of 7 minutes for each circuit and i just try to get through as much of it as possible. The pictures make it look so easy.. until you're actually doing it :D
  • YuriYuri
    YuriYuri Posts: 1 Member
    How's it going for you? I'm on my 4th week and I've seen a few pounds fall off but nothing too drastic yet. I'm definitely stronger, though!
  • laurensohn22
    YuriYuri wrote: »
    How's it going for you? I'm on my 4th week and I've seen a few pounds fall off but nothing too drastic yet. I'm definitely stronger, though!

So far so good im on week 3 of the pretraining and i feel stronger as well, pounds havent fallen off but i think that my diet to be honest i need to work on it.
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    I did the full 12 weeks about 2 years ago and lost over 10 inches on my body! Since then, I've gained back the weight I lost + some, so I'm doing the program again.

Currently on Week 9 and feeling so much stronger already. I've lost a few pounds so far, but I have to clean up my diet and I know I'll see better/quicker results. :) I plan to do BBG 2.0 after finishing 1.0.

Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • mclandry89
    mclandry89 Posts: 19 Member
    I am on week 6 of BBG! I feel stronger and I have lost 5lbs. More non scale victories than weight just flying off so far but I am completely happy with that too! Definitely taking lots of pictures each week and seeing results even if not drastic ones. Taking measurements too :)
  • poojie4
    poojie4 Posts: 23 Member
    I did BBG 1 pretraining and then the actual program 2 years ago and it was amazing! I lost about 10 pounds, went down a few dress sizes, and was in amazing shape. I went on afterwards to do my own exercising and lost another 10 pounds but I've been in a rut (fluctuating between the same 3 pounds) for a year now. I'm gonna restart BBG on Monday! My goal is lose another 8 pounds while doing it this time around. I'm excited to get back into the structure of BBG! It kicks my butt but the results are amazing.
  • jshelegy
    jshelegy Posts: 1 Member
    I just finished week 4 BBG and I think I'm going to cycle back and do the first 4 weeks again. I still can't do a real push up and it bugs me! :)
    Definitely have noticed an improvement in my strength in other exercises she includes. My weight has gone between 221 and 218 and I've been sticking to my 1700-1800 cal diet, so I thought I might have lost more? How much are you girls eating to see results? (I'm 5'9, 220 as of this morning)