Small weight gain group

Hello,

I would like to recruit 5 ladies who are underweight and serious about gaining weight. I want members of this group to have their profile open so we can all see what you're eating (for high calorie meal/snack inspiration) and so we can see how you're travelling with your weight gain. Is anyone interested?

Replies

• Hayleycracknell
    Hayleycracknell Posts: 4 Member
    I'd love to get involved however I'm traveling and will struggle to update the app as regularly as I like and also am having to use quick easy meal options so they are not always the best things! I'm off to do a food shop later as I'm in Australia however all we have in the hostel kitchen is a stove and a microwave! So have to work with what I can! Any cheap effective meal plans would be great as I've gone down to 7st2 since I began traveling as I was visiting Asia and I currently look like a bag of bones have lost my figure! My boobs and bum are no more! Any advice would be great!
    Thanks

Hayley
  • lemuss1986
    lemuss1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, that is an awesome idea! I would definitely like to join! I am not underweight but diligently strength training to gain weight since about 2 months ago. I've been on a calorie surplus for about 1 week. I am new to myfitnesspal - excuse any delays in responding/updating information.

-Samantha